A moment of peace.

"I should be fine you I fear if it goes wrong mother would have your head on a platter." Eden let herself sink into Chase for a moment. Before she realized that she had an exam in a hour. "Babe I need to go back to my common room. I have an exam that I have to go and take. Do you want to meet somewhere on the grounds this afternoon?"

Chase sighed, "Of course, I've nothing else to do." Chase said, laughing. Before Chase had met Eden, his life was meaningless, he had nothing better to do then too run around the castle. Chase smiled and stood up, and pulled Eden up with him, "Come on. I'll walk you too your Common Room." Chase said, laughing. Chase set off, pulling Eden along with him, being careful not to hurt her. Chase sighed, "What test do you have next then?" Chase asked.

"Good because I don't really want to walk down all those steps all on my own. I have Divination which has me really stressed out but nothing can be done about it." Eden knew that she would be just fine it was just the thought of sitting down and looking into the cup and seeing something had her scared senseless.

Chase smiled, "I wouldn't be much of a boyfriend if I didn't take care of you, and walk you back to your common room." Chase said, taking Edens hand as she walked beside him. Chase smiled and laughed, "I never did like Divination." Chase said, shrugging softly. "But you must tell me what you see in the cup. Well, you don't have too, but I would like it if you did." Chase said, laughing. They reached the bottom of the staircase and Chase walked into the entrance hall with Eden.

"I will tell you I think that it help me sort things out." Eden walked down the stairs holding Chases hand. "If you don't mind me asking what was your mothers name." Eden knew that it was way off topic but she wanted to know.

Chase sighed, he didn't like discussing his mother, but he would do it for Eden, "My mothers name was Samantha." Chase said, he hadn't thought about that for months, "And my fathers' was Daniel." Chase said, "Muggle-like names, I guess." Chase said, shrugging. Chase walked down the staircase towards the dungeons, leading Eden along the way, "Nearly there it seems. I wish you good luck on your tests as well." Chase said, smiling.

"Thank you for telling me. It means a lot to me." Stopping in front of her common room Eden stood on tip toe and kissed Chase gently on the lips. "Thank you I need all the luck I can get." Stepping into the common room Eden sighed and started to get ready praying that she did at least all right on the exam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back