A moment of peace.

Chase sighed, and was amused when she told him to shut up. Chase was happy to oblige and he kissed her, letting her know that he would always love her, letting her know he would always want her, and making sure she knew he would never hurt her, no matter what she did, he would always love her, no matter what. Chase almost burst out laughing when he heard a moan, Chase stopped himself from doing so though and he kissed her even deeper, letting her know that she was the world to him, and he couldn't bear to see his world come crashing down.

Eden felt like she was going to explode. Her heart was racing the world was spinning the moment was perfect. Pulling back Eden was breathing heavy Chase was making her breathless. Letting out a small giggle Eden went back to kissing Chase. Glad that they would soon be married and than nothing would be able to keep them apart. If anyone tried now as it was they would be very sorry. Edens brain was going into over drive she was feeling things that she had never felt before in her whole life and they where scary but at the same time it was feeling that Eden was not ready to have it stopped.

Chase sighed as she giggled. Such a torturous lady. Chase thought, and he kissed her, clearly amused by her reactions. Chase kissed her back, even deeper then before, taking a deep breath every now and then and clearly having more fun by the minute, he held her close to him as he kissed her, and he kissed her more and more, never wanting to stop, he was having so much fun, and he would be happy when they were married and he could do this as much as he wanted. He loved her, and he would never let her forget it.

Eden felt like nothing could be better than this moment. She knew that Chase would soon be gone from the castle but when that came Eden was sure than she could handle it. All the memories that they had made together. Eden was sure that with those thoughts in her mind she would be able to make it through the next three years. As soon as Eden was done with her sixth year and she was seventeen her and Chase would be married and than when she was done with her schooling she would be living with him. But until than they could have this moment kissing and holding each other close.

Chase thought about the time he had been with Eden, nothing would be able to top those weeks, except our wedding, of course, but other then that, and the years afterwards, he would cherish those past few weeks forever. Chase kissed Eden, it seemed like all he ever wanted to do lately, be with her, kiss her, and tell her he loved her. Chase deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around her, making sure she knew everything she needed to know, that he loved her, that he knew she loved him, and that he would never leave her.

Eden wrapped her arms around Chase's neck as she kissed him. Thinking about being with him for the summer and how perfect that was going to be. Eden hopped that during that time no one there would try and keep them away from each other. Pulling back from the kiss Eden looked at Chase and smiled. Placing her head on his shoulder Eden ran her fingers through his hair. "This moment could not be more perfect." Eden whispered softly.

Chase was disappointed when she pulled back from the kiss, but didn't voice his feelings. Chase looked at Eden, holding her hands in his, and whispered in her ears, "It could be, if we were married, and older, and not in this school. But until then, this will have to do." Chase said, shrugging softly. Chase looked into Edens perfect green eyes, and wondered what she could be thinking, whether it be good or bad. Chase sighed, "What is going on in your mind?" Chase asked.

Eden smiled and looked into Chase's eyes. "Right at this moment I'm wondering what color our child's eyes will be. And what is going to happen this summer. I want everything to be perfect." Eden gazed up into Chase's eyes from under her lashes. "I want to go home already. This school is getting on my nerves."

Chase laughed, "Blue, maybe? Whatever colour they are I'm sure they would look great. Don't you think?" Chase asked. Chase looked around, "Well. They would be our kid, why would they not look great?" Chase said, laughing. Chase sighed, "I'm going to miss you when you return here. Life wont be the same." Chase said, smiling. Chase kissed Eden deeply, pouring all of his feelings for her into that kiss, wrapping his arms around her when he did it and leaning back on the lounge, he loved Eden, and she loved him, life would never be the same without her, so he would cherish, and make the most of his time with her.

Eden coughed. "I don't think so inless blue runs in your family brown is in mine but somehow I came out with green." Eden shook the thought out of her mind. They where to young to have kids as it is so thoughts like that did not need to cross her mind until much later. "True life will be different but we are going to have to make the best out of it." Eden leaned into Chase as he sat back. Soon they would be able to go to Japan where they would not have to worry about people intruding on there time.

Chase sighed, "No. It doesn't. I'm glad you didn't get brown, your eyes look perfect just the way they are." Chase said, smiling. Chase laughed, "True life? Whatever do you mean." Chase asked. Chase glanced around the lounge, "On the way here I saw like thirty people, and when I get here it was only you and Tohoru. Well, the scene I walked in on kind of made it hard to concentrate on anything else. All that was running through my mind was; Tohoru would die." Chase said.

Eden paused for a moment. "Yea there was a number of people up this morning I think it has something to do with the fact that it is almost the end of the year." Eden thought about to what she had said. "O I'm sorry I seem to not be finishing my thoughts what I meant to say is that. Yes life is going to be different when I come back to the castle and you are not here with me." Eden closed her eyes she was starting to fall back asleep and she had to be in class soon to take one of her many exams.

Chase laughed, "Whatever it is I'm just glad we haven't been caught by anyone." Chase said, laughing. Chase watched her, "Come on, you. Skipping sleep is good for nobody. Well. Except me. Considering I would and could stay up for a week just for you. Well. I'm not so sure about could, but I definitely would." Chase laughed softly, and he stood up, holding out his hand for Eden, "Unless you would rather stay of course." Chase said. He would do whatever she wanted to do, she was his life, "Well. Life is going to be different for the both of us, but not so much for me. I'll probably just go back too what I was doing before you graced my life with your beauty." Chase said.

"I'm not skipping sleep I just could not sleep with how stressed I am over exams. I don't know what I will do if I fail anything." Eden pushed away Chase's hand she did not want to get up yet she just wanted to set there and relax for a few moments longer. "Life is going to be different no matter what I don't think anyone is going to be to happy this summer with us telling my parents about our engagement."

Chase sighed, "Whatever you say, love. I'm totally sure you wont fail anything though. I on the other hand, will probably fail everything." Chase said, lack of confidence was something he seemed to have a lot of, but he had Eden now, and he knew he would be able to do anything. "But then again. I'm sure if I actually tried." Chase said, laughing. He sat down next to Eden, and took her hands in his. He listened to her talk, "I don't have to worry about telling my family." Chase's face changed immensely when he muttered the word family, his face was immensely sad, and he was holding back tears.

Eden noticed right away that there was something about Chase's family that he was not saying and from the looks of it. He looked like he was about to cry and that was making Eden feel very sad. "Babe whats wrong?" Eden asked gently she did not want to force him to talk if he did not want to.

Chase sighed, "I told you that I grew up with Muggles, didn't I?" Chase asked, "Well, I grew up with Muggles, they are worst people I have ever met in my life. I hate every minute I spent with them." Chase said. Chase looked at her, a look of hatred in his eyes for those Muggles. "Well, those Muggles weren't my parents. My true parents I only met before the start of this year." Chase said, sighing, "They were really nice people and I was looking forward to spending more time with them." Chase explained, "My Mother was a Witch, and my Father a Muggle. Nicest people I have ever met in my life." Chase said, then the sad look took over his face, "And before the start of this Semester, they died." Chase finished, and he started crying.

Eden listened silent as a mouse. "O babe I'm so sorry to hear that. I have never met my dad and my mom is just as good as dead but I promise that my adoptive family is wonderful. Haruhi will love you from the start and father is always father but he should like you well enough." Eden kissed Chase gently. "I know you miss them but look at it this way at least you got to meet your family before they passed on and now you can know that for the rest of your life that they loved you." Eden did not really know what to say and she was hopping that what she was saying was giving him a measure of comfort.

Chase sighed and hugged Eden softly, "That does make me feel a little bit better, but not a lot. I'm happy that I got to meet them, but I would have wanted them to be at out wedding, so that they could have met you." Chase said, sighing. "I'm sure your family is great and all, but, aye.." Chase said, even though he wasn't entirely sure what to say. Chase took Edens hand in his, "I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun in Japan." Chase said, switching the subject.

Eden let Chase switch the subject to Japan. "Yes I know I can not wait and than next year we are going to America. I was born there and I have not been there since I was two and I would like to see the city where both Lilith and I where both born." Eden felt something in her chest grow tight. She missed her sister so very much but there nothing to be done. They had picked very different paths and they where both to alike to admit they one of them could be in the wrong.

Chase laughed softly, "I'll follow you anywhere, love. You should know that by now. You can drag me half way around the world and I wont leave your side." Chase said, his loving tone which only Eden got thick in his voice. Chase held her close to him, forgetting all the talk about their families, he really wanted to meet hers though, "How long until we leave for Japan? I cannot wait until I get too meet your mother." Chase said, laughing, he wasn't overly excited about meeting her father, he knew he would have to make a good first impression.

Eden smiled. "I'm glad. I do not know anyone there but I think just being in the same area of my birth would give me a small piece of comfort." Eden rested her head against Chase's chest once more. "We leave for Japan just as soon as the school year is over. I want to get there as soon as we can. I have much to tell father about what I saw in my cup during my exam. He would know someone that would be able to explain it to me." Eden knew what they meant but she wanted someone to double check everything just to be sure. Her life with Chase was very important and Eden was not going a chance on it.

Chase smiled, "It will be fun, I can't wait too meet your family. I suck at first impressions though." Chase said. "We'll just have to wait and see what they think of me, wont they?" Chase said, laughing. He kissed Eden softly, "What do you reckon your Mum will think about us being engaged?" Chase asked, he wasn't really sure how she would take it, but he knew they had to tell her, else Chase would get in trouble later. Chase sighed and kissed Eden softly, holding her close to him with one arm and holding her hand with the other.

Eden liked the way it felt to rest against Chase. "I don't know for sure how mom is going to take it but I hope that she does not murder the both of us. She tends to get a bit over dramatic at times and this is a big deal so I'm not sure what she is going to say. Father he will be calm and it should not even cause him to raise an eyebrow. He knows that I know what I'm doing and as long as you don't seem like the kinda person that would bring shame on the family he will be fine with you."

Chase laughed, "Hopefully. I just hope we both walk out of there with all our body parts attached to each other." Chase said, smiling. Chase sighed, "Oh yes. I highly doubt that I would bring shame to your family, it wouldn't end very well if I did anyway." Chase kissed Eden softly and looked around the lounge, "So quiet in here. I expect everybody will be waking up soon. I'm just glad we didn't get caught by any Professors this time. But then again. They probably wouldn't bother to check in here." Chase shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back