A moment of peace.

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden woke up early. To early but going back to sleep was not going to happen so getting up and throwing on pair of sweats Eden grabbed a book and made her way up the lounge. Grabbing a chair close to the fire Eden sat down and looked at the book she had grabbed. Smiling because it was her favorite book. Eden opened it up and let herself get lost in the world of Mary and Anne Boleyn as they fought for the love of a king and there freedom.

Tohoro was asleep in his bed when something woke him up. Looking around everything looked fine. Everyone in his dorm was fast asleep a couple where snoring. Swinging his legs off his bed. Tohoru put on his robe and headed out of the Gryffindor house. Wondering down to the sixth floor and into the student launge. Tohoru figured that he would sit by the fire for a while and than head down to breakfast. What he did not expect was the scent of jasmine to hit him so hard it felt like he was being slapped in the face. Looking over to the fire he saw the source. Eden sitting in a chair reading a book and looking like a goddess. "Eden what are you doing here?" Tohoru said before he could stop his self.

Eden looked up when she heard her name. Seeing it was Tohoru, Eden felt her face fall. "What are you doing here this early in the morning? Don't you have something to do like go and try and make out with more girls. I hear there are a few first years that you might have missed." Eden said with poison in her voice. Snapping her book closed, Eden glared at him. "Well what is it you want? Have you come here to try and get me to take you back again? Cause if that is the case than I suggest you leave now." Eden pointed to the door. She was in no mood to be bugged with such nonsense this early in the morning.

Tohoru felt like he was going to throw up. The young girl that he had fallen in love with was now so full hate that he felt like he did not even know her. Putting up his hands Tohoru shock his head. "I did not know you where here. I was woken up and I could not fall back so I came here to that I did not wake people up." Tohoru studied Eden she was looking very beautiful. Being in love did wonders for someone but for Eden it made it hard to breath when he was in the same room as her. "I don't want to that. I have given up on getting you back I know that I will never be able to break the spell that Chase has on you. So I'm giving up." Tohoru was lying but he had gottin so good at it that it was not likely that Eden would notice.

Eden frowned. Why was Tohoru all of the sudden acting differently? Something was not right. Placing her book on the ground, Eden put her hands on her lap and sat up. If Tohoru was being truthful about giving up on getting her back than she could do as she pleased and it would be effect how he was. "Well I'm glad that you have that out of your system. If you think about it. I have been adopted so that makes us brother and sister now. So we should at least try and get along. Don't you think?" Eden bit her lip and looked up at Tohoru with her bright green eyes from under lowered lashes. Running her fingers through her hair Eden breathed in deeply the scent of her hair.

Tohoru felt his heart stop and than start beating faster. He could not take his eyes off her lips they where right there so close and the way her eyes looked from under her lashes. But worst of all the scent of her hair it was like a breath of fresh air and a slap in the face at the same time. Without realzing what he was doing Tohoru crossed the room in two steps. Yanking Eden up and out of her chair. Tohoru pulled Eden close and placed one if his hands behind her neck. Pressing his lips to hers. Tohoru kissed Eden. Putting all his feelings into it. Tohoru let her know just how much he had missed her. Telling her that none of those other girls had ment anything to him and they would never would. If Eden still would not take Tohoru back after this than he would have no choice but to kill Chase.

Chase walked along the corridor, wondering why it seemed like nobody could sleep tonight, he had passed like ten students on the way here. They had been wandering the castle, just like he was, eventually he found himself at the lounge, and surveyed the scene infront of him. Eden, his Eden, being kissed by Tohoru. Oh yes, this means war. Chase drew his wand, "Now, Tohoru. I would appreciate it if you would get away from my fiance." Chase said, sighing softly. Chase aimed his wand at Tohoru, and made sure not to hit Eden. Stupefy! he thought, and the red ray slammed into Tohoru, and sent him flying. "Much better." Chase muttered.

Eden was watching Tohoru and seeing as he started to lose control. Eden was expecting something to happen but what happened through Eden for a loop. Tohoru was yanking her from her chair and kissing her in a way that he had never done. Eden could not breath she was in shock. This was not happening it could not be happening. What was going on? Before Eden could push him off of her. Chase was there hitting Tohoru with a spell. Watching as Chase sent Tohoru flying. Eden had a second to look into Chase's eyes before she felt the world around her explode in the back of her mind as she fall to the world in a dead faint.

Tohoru heard Chase a second before he went airborne. Looking over to Eden he saw the panic in her face a second before she fainted. Moving faster than ever Tohoru flew across the room to catch her. "Eden sweety don't do this not now. You need to wake up." Tohoru pushed her hair out of her face. Wondering what could have made her black out this time. Tohoru looked up at Chase. "Bet you did not know this about her did you?" Tohoru wanted to hurt Chase so bad but that would have to wait until Eden came to again.

Chase watched Eden faint, eyes wide open in shock. What the.. What's going on.. Chase was worried, he ran over to her, knocking Tohoru out of the way, and holding her in his arms, "Wake up, love." Chase looked towards Tohoru, "What's wrong with her? TELL ME." Chase said, he was worried about Eden, and Tohoru would give him answers, or else he would beat them out of him, he held Eden close to him and looked at Tohoru, an expectant look on his face, "Answers, now. Or else I'll start hurting you." Chase threatened, the look on his face reflecting the knowledge that he could do so.

Tohoru felt like he was going to freak out on Chase if he did not stop being so stupid. Letting Chase knock him out of the way Tohoru took a deep breath and let it out. "One don't move her around to much it's not good for her. Two her brain is over worked. She gets headaches from time to time and if they are bad enough they will effect her vision and sometimes cause her to faint. Did she not tell you she was learning to be a seer? She might have what it takes or at least that is what it seem's like after she saw Lilith's death in her tea leaves." Tohoru stopped talking getting closer to Eden, Tohoru locked eyes with Chase. "Yelling is not going to wake her up it will only make her headache worse so shut your mouth she will wake up in a few moments and most likely she will need a cup of tea or two." Tohoru shook his head this guy was a real idiot to not know this about her.

Chase sighed, "First off. Don't tell me what to do. Considering I could send you flying through a window at a moments notice. And second, don't think you know everything. Everybody has things they don't tell other people, just because you know doesn't make you special. And third, it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't kissed her." Chase said, through gritted teeth. As much as Chase hated to admit it, Tohoru had a point, and he did not like that fact one bit. Chase shrugged, and looked deep into Eden's eyes, he was worried about her, and he would not stop worrying about her until she woke up, "Be alright, my love." Chase said, too low for Tohoru to hear.

Eden was warm. Very warm the sky above her head was purple and the grass was below her was blue. Looking around Eden smiled. All was peaceful here. No one was fighting and there where no tea leaves, thank goodness for that. Sitting up Eden took in a deep breath. Pushing herself up to her feet Eden started to walk to the tree that was in the middle. But with each step it did not get closer it stayed right where it was like always. Picking up the pace Eden started to run to it but it was no use. Hearing a voice Eden stopped. "Be alright my love." Looking for the voice but seeing no one Eden sat back down and closed her eyes.

Opening them Eden realized she was on the floor being held by Chase who looked very worried and Tohoru who looked like he was getting ready to murder Chase. "Could someone please set me up and get me a cup of tea no leaves please." Eden would not want to see what the leaves wanted her to see.

Tohoru watched as Eden opened her eyes and spoke. Letting out a breath that he did not know he was holding, Tohoru gently lifted Eden out of Chase's hold and placed her in the chair she had been sitting in and snapped his fingers to the house elf that he had summoned a moment ago. Handing Eden the cup carefully, Tohoru took a seat on the floor at Edens feet watching her just in case she needed something else.

Chase sighed, and he stood up, taking a seat in a nearby three seater armchair, "Well. I still think you have overstayed your welcome, Tohoru. Especially after kissing my Fiance." Chase said, making sure he put enough emphasis behind it, and making sure Tohoru heard it. Chase looked over towards Eden, still worried about her, he motioned for her to come and sit over with him, "You need to tell me these things, love. I was worried sick about you." Chase said, attempting to laugh, but failing miserably. Chase kept his eyes on Tohoru, a burning hatred in his eyes, clearly annoyed that he had kissed her, and the only thing stopping Chase from killing him, was the fact that he was still a Koshiba.

Eden took a sip of her tea. Shaking her head at Chase, Eden frowned for a moment. "I'm not going to be moving for a moment dear, the world is spinning and if I moved right now I think I would faint again." Eden took another sip before closing her eyes for a moment. "I thought it had stopped but I guess not." Eden was sad about this it meant that she was still not in control of what was going on around her. Looking down at Tohoru, Eden sighed. "Tohoru you may leave I do not wish to see you right now. Please remove yourself from my presence." Eden spoke like she was already the head of the family and not just being trained for the job.

Tohoru stood up. "I have places I need to be as it is anyways." Tohoru said in an off handed way. "Eden I will send an owl to mother to inform her that you will be spending this summer with father as well. Seeing as you can not get your self under control. I'm sure father will find it amusing." Looking over at Chase, Tohoru let him see how much he hated him. "I hope you choke on your next breath Blade." Tohoru said before he turned on his heel and left the room.

Chase sighed, "Why do we have to be enemies? I really wouldn't have any problems with being friends with Tohoru. That is if he wasn't a stuck up jerk who kept trying to steal my fiance. But hey. Anything's possible." Chase said. Chase looked over at Eden, "Oh sure. You take as long as you need. I'm in no hurry." Chase said, sighing softly. Chase got up, and looked around, "What did he mean, you couldn't keep yourself under control? If he meant it in a bad way, so help me.." Chase said, unable to laugh, he merely put his face in his arms and started crying at his stupidity.

Eden placed her cup down. "Father has been trying to teach me how to handle it but it is not working so it is better to keep me away from mother with the fainting because she wont know what to do for me. He does not mean it in a bad way he is just stating a fact." Eden got up and went to Chase as he started to cry. Pulling him down on to a couch Eden ran her fingers through his hair. "Everything will be alright calm down sweetheart."

Chase sighed, "I'm not crying over that, I'm crying because It's my fault you fainted. If I hadn't stunned Tohoru you would have been fine." Chase said. The only justification he had for stunning Tohoru was because Tohoru was kissing Eden, and he hadn't liked that one bit, and clearly he had overeacted, and caused Eden to pass out. Chase attempted to laugh, but only ended up hurting himself, "I mean. The only reason I did it was because he was kissing you." Chase said, sighing.

"Chase it is not your fault. It would have happened if you and Tohoru where here or not. It happens whenever it wants and no one can stop it. It will stop when I have things under control." Eden held Chase close and closed her eyes. She did not want Chase to blame his self for something that he could have changed.

Chase sighed, "Maybe. But I still think it might not have happened if I hadn't done anything." Chase said, "Even though my pride wouldn't have let me live if I hadn't." Chase said, unable to laugh. Chase looked at Eden, and he threw his arms around her, holding her close to him, "I believe I should be the one holding you close to me. You're the one who just passed out, remember?" Chase teased. Chase kissed her softly and leaned back in the chair, half crying, half worrying if Eden would be okay for the next three years.

Eden climbed onto Chase's lap. "Baby it would have happened no matter what so just let it go." Eden knew Chase was not going to forget it so Eden would have to make Chase forget. Kissing him on the forehead. Eden kissed down to lay a kiss on his eyelid and than his cheek to his nose until she touched his lips gently at first before pressing harder.

Chase sighed as she climbed onto his lap, and wondered what could possibly be going on in her mind. Chase looked at her and just sat there as she kissed him in several different places, he kissed her back in as many and kissed her deeply on the lips, not sure why she was doing it, probably as a distraction for him blaming himself, "If you were trying to distract me. It worked. But then again, you need only say my name to sufficiently distract me." Chase said, laughing, and he kissed her deeply on the lips, just as he had the day they met.

Eden pulled back from Chase. "No more talking . Just kiss me." Eden grabbed Chase's hair and pulled him back to her. Eden wanted this moment to be burned into Chase's memory for as long as he lived she wanted to Chase to know how much she wanted him and wanted him to want her. Eden felt like she was on fire as she kissed him. Eden heard someone moaning wondering where it was coming from Eden realized it was her. Pushing back the thought Eden continued to kiss Chase like it was her last moment on Earth and she was trying to make it worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back