Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
Full Name: Zoe-Hope Weasley
- Brith Date: January 3rd 2006
- Current Age: 13
- Basic Appearance: Long, red, straight hair. Blue, sometimes Green, eyes.
- Parents: Percy and Penelope Weasley
- Siblings, if any: none
- Pets, if any: A cat, and a rat. Hera and Merlin.
- Area of Residence: New Zealand
- Blood status: Half-Blood

- What would their Patronus be? Fox
- What would their Boggart be? Not Sure
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): A Fox
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? A Large, loving family.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Memories with her whole family.
- Write an example roleplay by your character:
Zoe walked into her dark, loomy room, in her home in New Zealand. She walked up to her bed, and gazed down at the quilt her grandmother had made for her about 2 years ago. On the quilt was a photo of her family, it was taken many, many years ago. Zoe blended in with the jumble of the other redheads, but now she could still find herself in it. Off center, to the right, next to her cousin Fred. Everytime she gazed upon it, tears were brought to her round, blue eyes.

She loved her family, the ones that lived back in England. Her father had never treated her the same when she was sorted into Slytherin 2 short years ago. Even though Percy had still blamed himself for Fred's death, that was still no reason not to talk to his family. He had made Zoe very angry with that, especially when he decided to move to New Zealand.

Staring at the quilt with her watering eyes, she felt a lump form in her throat. "I promise, I will see you all again." She whispered to herself, as she crawled into her bed and cried herself to sleep.

((Fred died before Zoe was born, didn't he?))

- Are your eyes hazel, is that why they change color? Or is there another reason?

- Why would your patronus be a fox?

- It sounds like you really miss your family. Who do you miss the most?

((Fred as in George Weasley's son named after his brother))

1. My eyes change color depending on my mood. Well, actually they're blue for most of the time, and when I get really happy, or am having a lot of fun, they turn green. The rest of the time, they're blue.

2. I think that my patronus would be a fox, because I can be as sly as a fox, and I usually go things alone, given the fact that foxes are not pack animals. There are some physical characteristics between red foxes and I, red hair (or fur), blue eyes, etc. I hope that makes sense.

3. I don't think I'm emotionally ready to answer that question.

(this is like an in-character interview, right?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back