Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
Name: Zoe-Hope Weasley

Birthdate: January 6 2006

*Blood Status: Half-Blood

Hair: Long, straight, sometimes curly red hair.

Eyes: Emerald Green

Height: 5'9

History: She is an only child, and lived with her parents in Yorkshire, England until her mother was murdered by a Death Eater in her second year at Hogwarts. She does not know how her mother died, her father wouldn't tell her. After her mother died, she moved with her father to New Zealand. Zoe went to Hogwarts New Zealand, because her parents wanted her to, and is the first of the Weasleys to be sorted into Slytherin.
Her parents began dating in 1992, in their 5th year, and got married in 2000, waiting 6 years before having Zoe-Hope.

Family*:

Mother
Name: Penelope (Clearwater) Weasley
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Father
Name: Percy Ignatius Weasley
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

Siblings: None

Personality: Zoe is extremely outgoing, and flirty. She is very real, and very down to earth, and hates superficial people. She is sly, and loves to play pranks on people not really caring about the consequences. She acts before she thinks, and is a bit ignorant of the people and things around her. She is even tempered, but only blows up if someone is being fake, or completely rude to her friends. Since losing her mother, her friends are all she has left so she treats them like family.

*I would just like to note, when I originally created my character, the information about who Percy truly had married, and who his children really were, hadn't been released. By the time I realised it, it was too late to change the information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back