Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Full Name: - Zazuka Mandalin Bones

Birth Date: - September 15, 2008

Current Age: - 12

Basic Appearance: - Zazuka is a willow-y girl who looks as if she was built a little too thin for anyone's likeing but she has grown to a helthy waight since starting to eat the food at Hogwarts and not to mentions all the sweets. She wares glasses but that doesn't block out the seemingly star speckled black eyes she has. Her hair is also the color of the raven. At the moment she stands five feet even but will grow

Parents:- Josph & Mary Alice Bones though they will never be up for a parant of the year award.

Siblings, if any: - Gabriel & Michael. Nice to each other really mean to me.

Pets, if any: - Jinx the cat

Area of Residence: - For now Tennessee with Kailey's family. (Ish- disowned)

Blood status: Muggle Born as far as I know.

(If your character is a sorted student:)-

Hogwarts House (And why): - RAVENCLAW!

Best school subjects (And why): - So far? Trasfigurations

Worst school subjects (And why): (all characters:)- Still Charms

What would their Patronus be? - A butterfly

What would their Boggart be? - Her Father

What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) - A sparrow, something small and free.

What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? - A family that loves her for who she is or her with suitcases out to see the world.
What memory could they use to create a Patronus? - When she saw Andy's face when she presented her with Nebula.

Write an example roleplay by your character:-
Zazuka took a deep breath and smiled. It was her imagenation working again of course but still it was cool. It was really a session of the Wrock group just playing around but in her mind she was on stage. Her friends where all there to hear them play and to hear her sing. She sang "The Voice" because it was something that showed off her voice and Hollie's skills at the flute.

She would not let her voice waiver, not again. Zazuka was starting to have a little trouble with that lately. Maybe she was comeing down with something but she let out the first note and it was perfict. Zazuka sighed internaly and continued to sing feeling every word in the depthes of her soul. She loved to sing even though her voice was not so good sometimes. It made her feel like everything she kept burryed inside was coming out at once. Even if she was not pressured into not seeming upset she still thought that her sadness or her problems would only be a burden on others and she would become annoying.

Zazuka finished the song and looked back at the group with a smile. She was sure that they wanted to play something else now and she was perfictly ok with going along with it as long as she got to sing. Hollie could sing too. She could sing well. Zazuka thought that when thier voices where put together it made a very pleasent sound.

Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

July 10, 2019

Dear Journal,
I am afraid. Michael has not come home yet and it is getting late. Though the day is longer thies days it is still worrysom when one of my brother's does not come home on time. If I do not come home my father I am sure only thinks that I have finally left his family alone. I can not though. I have nowhere else to go. The sun has set now and my father looks worryed. I hope he doesn't see me now. Worry usally leads to anger and anger usually leads to me waring sunglasses to school for a few days.

I don't like being hurt and don't know why my father treats me so really. I know that he's afraid of what I am though I can not help the blood that runs though my vains. Maybe I can for I don't know who blood this is now. My last trip to the hospital ment I had to get a blood transfusion. I hope Michael comes home soo--- *blood smear*

Hey Zazuka! :) Just a few questions for you.

1. How come Zazuka's parents "will never be up for a parant of the year award"?
2. How old is Gabriel?
3. How old is Michael?
4. Why aren't Gabriel and Michael nice to Zazuka?
5. Why would her patronus be a butterfly?
6. You say her Father would be her boggart. Why does he frighten her so much?

1. How come Zazuka's parents "will never be up for a parant of the year award"? Zazuka's mother though she did help when Zazuka was really hurt never did anything to stop her father from hurting her. Zazuka's father used to hurt her, badly.

2. How old is Gabriel? Gabriel would be about 19 right now.

3. How old is Michael? He would be 17. It's beentwo years since she had seen eather of them.

4. Why aren't Gabriel and Michael nice to Zazuka? They saw her as a punching bag. Her father seemed to not like her and they seem not to have any brotherly feelings for her because of it.

5. Why would her patronus be a butterfly? Zazuka loves butterflies because of thier freedom and colorfulness. In a bind she knows that a butterfly would be able to get away.

6. You say her Father would be her boggart. Why does he frighten her so much? Wouldn't you be afraid of someone that put you in the hospital on a reguler bases. While in his care Zazuka was near death three times.

I'm sorry, but I'd just like to point out that for Zazuka to be a third year she would have to be born between Sep. 1st 2007 and Sep. 2nd 2008 or something along those lines.

As Z:
Wait I thought there where cut off dates of to about a month or two after school starts before they have to wait for the next year...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back