2d6jfya.gif
|
2ueu2wi.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

HOLLA !!!
meet one of the Becerra-Alvarado twins

Ysabel 'ysa' Becerra-Alvarado
Hello, my name is Ysabel and all things written here are public to both the school staffs and the Ministry. Like the muggle world, they keep files of you, to know you more. To start off, I came from the lovely country of Spain and was born and raised there. You could say I'm an immigrant to New Zealand, me and my twin brother. But does that even matter? Like muggles, me and Theo, didn't have any clue what we are before we got out letters from this unknown school. I didn't hate the fact that we were different but that's another story for my brother. Please, read and learn more about me and my family through this biography. It'll open a new door of who we really are.

FULL NAME || Ysabel Nadalia Corazon Becerra y Alvarado

MEANING & HISTORY || The name meaning of Ysabel means Devoted to God as we are a very religious family, my grandmother decided to name the new generation out from the bible. According to stories from centuries old, our family never thought magic or witchcraft as the devil's will but that it helps people because everyone in the family had been healers including my parents.

BECERRA DE NAVARRETE || The Becerra's are originally from the town of Navarrete near Logrono where the Basque Witch Trials began before moving to Salem, Massachusetts. The son and his wife moved to Massachusetts with their only son to avoid the trials but little did they know that there's also one coming in the new world. Only one person survived from this family in the 17th century.

ALVARADO DE LOGRONO || Held from the town of Logrono after the trials. Since then, the family had expanded throughout Europe.

CUSTOM SPANISH NAMING || Courtesy of Wikipedia

DATE OF BIRTH || 15th of December 2031
BIRTH PLACE || Hospital General Universitario Los Arcos del Mar Menor
BIRTH COUNTRY || Spain
BIRTH CITY/TOWN || San Javier
CURRENT RESIDENT || Valencia

BLOOD STATUS || Mixed Blood
ORIGIN OF THE STATUS ||
NATIONALITY ||
LANGUAGE SPOKEN ||
ANCESTRY ||

RELATIONSHIP STATUS ||