Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Surprisingly, Flavio did not feel like feeding his duck friends that day. Instead he felt like walking around the school grounds, taking in New Zealand's scenery and exploring parts of the school he never had before. So that was exactly what he did when his class was dismissed that afternoon. He wandered aimlessly through the great lawn, thinking about his class and his plans for that evening, surpassing even the lakefront until he arrived somewhere entirely different. He eventually arrived at a cliff face with a straight drop hanging over crashing waves. It was clearly not the safest place to be but it was a part of the school grounds Flavio had not explored before so he was happy to stand on the edge of the cliff, watching the water. It was more blue than the water in Chile so he was mesmerized by it as his feet grazed the edge of the cliff.
<i>
</i>

The soft smacking of Yiwen Marionetta's flip flops was muffled by the grass she walked across as she made her way to the cliffs. In one hand she held some paints, the other a small canvas of about a foot by a foot. She hadn't done a lot of painting since being on the grounds, but the blonde figured if she was to do any now, it would be of the ducks that often swam by the lake, or off the cliff's edge which forebode her from coming to close lest she fall into the water and become a victim like the student who most recently drowned. Yiwen shuddered and decided to steer herself from the lake for now to instead paint the sun that was still high enough to be at the cliff line from certain angles.

Upon arriving Yiwen noticed someone, a boy silently watching the waves. The blonde thought to turn away and instead put off painting, but the drive she held for her art was much stronger than her want to be away from people. Taking a breath, Yiwen spoke at barely above a whisper. Her English accent was smooth, showing the area she came from was as Posh as she. "D-do you mind that i paint?" At the end of her sentence she nearly became non-verbal, making no eye contact and instead looking at the flip flops that on her way over made a soft smacking sound that was muffled by the grass.

Flavio frowned at the waves he was watching as he heard something barely above a whisper. It sounded like someone talking but he wasn't entirely sure. He quickly looked around his shoulder, eyes meeting someone else's. He managed a small smile at them, unsure of what to do besides ask them to repeat what they said as he hadn't heard it. At least not properly. He could understand English when it was spoken to him nine times out of ten but not in the circumstance where the other person's words were barely audible at best. "Can you please repeat what you said?" Flavio said, attempting to be louder than the other person was so he could be understood properly and so the girl would hopefully speak louder. He then awkwardly turned around to face away from the cliff, towards the girl. He continued to smile as he waited for an answer, and eyed her up and down, noting her bright yellow sweater. It stood out among their surroundings and he would have complimented it as it reminded him of the bright yellow shoes Rory gifted to him after the Yule ball. But in that moment he was trying to be polite so he opted to keep his mouth shut until she spoke again. It seemed the most logical thing to do in such a circumstance.
<i>
</i>

Yiwen looked down at the ground when addressed by the boy with the foreign accent. Her large blue eyes searched for something interesting in the grass to stare at, but failed and focused instead on her feet. Yiwen was holding her own hand, embarrassed at being asked to repeat. "I uhm, I wanted to know... if you were okay if I painted?" She rephrased the question, this time a slight bit louder than before. She held out her paints to show him as if holding out her arms in defense of herself. This was the most Yiwen had managed to socialize since coming to the school and she was horribly embarrassed by herself.

The girl was continually staring at the ground and it made Flavio wonder if he had done something to bother her, or if she was as shy and insecure about English as he had been. His confidence had gotten better with the more time he spent at Hogwarts but there was still much, much more room for improvement. His eyes moved between the girl and the ground where she seemed to be staring as she asked if he would be okay if she painted. The question didn't make much sense to him as he didn't own the cliffs or anything in the school grounds so he couldn't put reason to why she wanted permission. None of it made sense to the Chilean and in addition to wondering if he'd done something wrong he wondered if the girl's brain wasn't properly formed. Though regardless of these thoughts he answered "You are allowed to paint." while continuing to stare at the girl curiously as he attempted to figure out what was wrong with her, because there definitely wasn't something right about her actions.
<i>
</i>

Yiwen felt her fact light up red in embarrassment when told she was allowed to paint. She hadn't meant her question as such - she'd meant it in the best way - in the way she didn't want him uncomfortable. However she'd been told it was okay. So Yiwen moved to a spot next to him and sat on the ground. From her bag, enchanted by Zero, she pulled acrylic bottle after acrylic bottle of paint, and finally a canvas of twenty by twenty inches. "D-do you like the waves here too?" She asked, painting relieving some of the anxiety of being around someone.

Flavio continued to watch the girl curiously, his interest peaking when she sat on the ground, opening her bag and pulling out what could have been an entire art supply store. She even pulled out a canvas and at that Flavio's mouth hung open slightly. When she asked about the waves he looked back down the edge of the cliff and then to the girl again, still in awe of all the paints that were in her bag as he said "Yes, they are very pretty waves" and later asked "May I sit with you?" to see if he could join her in whatever art she was creating. He wondered if this was the reason she had acted so awkwardly and in ways that made no sense to him, as Valentina told him once that creative minds are often unconventional and are historically mistaken for being insane.
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back