Your Favourite Brushes

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Well, we had a font topic and I was just looking around for brushes today to add to a siggy when I realised I had very few.

So, if you would like to post awesome brushes here, that would be cool :cool:
I'd prefer if it was kept to .abr files as these are a lot simpler to use, there is a good lot more choice and variety and are more universal since they can be used in both PS and the newer versions of GIMP, but I suppose I have nothing to stop you from posting GIMP brushes. In fact, a lot of ABR brushes have been converted to GIMP brushes.

If you haven't started using brushes yet, no problem, just google search 'brushes' and then a keyword. Or check out the Photoshop Brushes section on DeviantArt, or I suppose GIMP brushes ^_^
Include links, as brush set names aren't normally the most helpful. :lol:

I've gotten my brushes from loads of different sites I found when searching google, and I've always thought I had quite alot, until I looked through photoshop last night and seen that there aren't as many as I thought. It's really weird, a lot of the ones I've loaded in seem to have dissapeared and I have to load them again =-/

But anyway, I've gotten most of my brushes from these sites, there really good ^_^ I've downloaded ones from others but I didn't add those to favorites and now can't remember them xD

My Photoshop Brushes
and
Obsidian Dawn

:D Good topic Lemi, I often see bushes in people siggies, then go searching for them and can never find them :doh:

I've just downloaded the cracks one and the stitches and scrtches one, there amazing ^_^
Really realistic looking, Think I'll upload some just for fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back