Jeremy Thorne

Emergency Dept Healer | Hattie's Dad
OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Jeremy here is 14 and heading into his fourth year and I think it's about time that he gets himself into a cute little relationship :cyndi: . But first, he's going to have deal with some personal issues that began over the summer and will carry into the first semester of the year.

I am looking for two ladies. The first I want to be a crush that never develops into anything because Jeremy is too into his 'I am an island' mode to realize that the person was into him. And by the time he does, she will be too tired of his attitude to put in any more effort.

The second is one that I'd like to end up being an actual relationship. I won't need this person until the second semester because I think JT will come out of his funk during that semester and be more into the idea of finding a girlfriend. I am not looking for a final, though I am all ears if anyone has any ideas :r . What I am looking for is someone who can be an on-again, off-again, or something a little more stable (if you want). How long the relationship lasts can be negotiated.

For both, I'd prefer that the character is an HNZ student, between the ages of 13 and 15. Blood status wouldn't matter to him, though he does have a fascination with muggles so I think he'd be quite happy to have a muggle-born girlfriend. For the relationship in particular, I think it'd be hilarious if the girl was a sort of alpha-witch. Someone who tries to control him, tell him who to be friends with, what to do and when.

So, if you're interested post here or pm me :hug:

Aww this is cute! I rarely see posts like this anymore, because so many people have finals figured out for their charries so early on lol.

Well I have Lizzy here who would be a 3rd year 'Claw, but the thing is idk if her transfer application has been/will be accepted yet. :erm: If she is accepted though, she can be whichever girl you want her to be. ^_^

It would be kinda funny if the girl had a sort of grudge against Sapphire who may start to see him as more than a friend by the end of this year :3

Do you need them to be in HNZ? If not I have a Durmy girl who might be good for the sweet on/off relationship.
Ivana Kalforovich (Markov's sister) Is sweet, bubbly and lovely. She's not nasty or interested in anything dark or evil and is very hard to get angry.

Abby: If Elizabeth does end up getting transferred into HNZ I think she could be perfect for the girl he doesn't realize likes him until it is too late.
And she's muggle-born too! ^_^

Ana: *Headsmack* OMG! I totally forgot about the plans we made for these two but it will work out perfectly :p . We should probably get a Sapphire and Jeremy rp going once the year starts.

Summer: No...she doesn't have to be though I did think it might be easier for him to have a girlfriend who attended the same school, though now that I am thinking about it, it might work out well if she was at a different school since they could owl each other when they are at school anyway. We'd just have to figure out a way for them to meet because J is fairly shy and I can't see him just going up to a girl not from his school to chat :tut: . I'll send you a pm with some ideas.

Sounds good to me :) I like the sound of an off and on again relationship, the different schools getting in the way but then they reconnect again. How's that sound?? Ivana is the kind of person to randomly walk up to someone though.

That sounds great ^_^ Maybe they can meet for the first time during the Brightstone weekend?

I'll definitely do it when the time comes and then I'll send you a pm ^_^

Alrighty ^_^ I'll start an rp up soon.

^_^ Yay!
Would you like me to start an rp for the two of them or do you want to?

Is Jeremy still available Cyn? :p

As you know I have her Mizelea aka Mizzy. She's a giddy, bubbly and obviously a friendly girl.
Loves random things and animals. Now Mizelea needs help from a guy, who will kind of make her feel like erm a girl. A mature girl, she need to to straighten up and feel how to fall in love perahps? Will wait for your reply and just in case I will PM you too :wub:

Abby: ^_^ Thanks for the link!!!

Mintzy: I replied to your pm ;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back