Closed You!

Eurydice Nightray

sweet • i want it, i'll have it • spoiled

Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 17 Inch Unyielding Spruce Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Ever since Eurydice had made a friend, she'd been trying to figure out ways how she could hang out with said friend. It was really complicated. It would have been easier if the friend she'd made was a student. But that was okay because Mr. Dak was now a very important friend - her best friend! The only problem was that he was quite hard to find and she was never sure when he was busy or not and she didn't want to bother him if he was busy working. Her only option at the moment was to either go to Professor Cade, or to see William. While she didn't mind William, liked him enough even, searching for Gryffindors was quite bothersome especially since they only shared two classes. So yep, her two options were both Gryffindors. Very complicated. Until today. Because apparently there was a Cade hiding in her house this whole time! The dude with the funny name! Nox! He was a Cade this whole time and that meant that he could have been helping her this whole time to meet with her friend! But noooooooo, he had been hiding from her and now she knew since the History professor had called out everybody's names! He can't hide from her anymore. "You!" she yelled pointing at the funny-named boy from her house as soon as they'd gotten out of the History of Magic classroom. She wasn't really sure if he'd figured out that he was who she was yelling for so she just went up to him, grabbed him by the sleeve, and started pulling him in some random direction. "I have some business with you!"

Nox didn’t care much for history of magic but the lesson had provided him an opportunity to learn the names of some of his classmates whom he would now pretend he knew them the whole time, it was quite convenient and he hoped other teachers would do the same, he might not have made many friends yet but at least he could act like he knew who people were when he ran into them.

He got the chance to put that into action quickly as no sooner had he stepped out into the hallway did someone yell for him, at least she pointed at him and said you so it must have been him. “I didn’t do it! Nox yelled. It was probably Lumos, his twin brother was always doing things and giving people his name to pass the blame.

@Eurydice Nightray

Eurydice couldn't help but look at him funny when he claimed that he didn't do it. It awfully sounded that there was a chance he could have done it, because honestly, he sounded like Jonah when he was caught red-handed. Still, she was a girl on a mission so she got the two of them away from the crowd that she had inadvertently gathered the attention of. She didn't mean to! She just didn't want him to get away from her because she might forget to talk to him! When there was finally no more crowd of fellow first years, she finally let him go and faced him, hand outstretched. "Hi! I'm Eurydice!" she said with a grin. It didn't really occur to her that she was probably going about this all wrong, but she did know that her mother had always urged her to be polite and that meant introducing herself to a classmate and housemate. "I want to be your friend because I'm friends with William and Mr. Dak." It also did not occur to her that this was probably not the way to make friends, but considering that at the moment she had a grand total of two - because cousins don't count as friends - this would probably be a learning experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back