You Sure He's your Brother?

Ariah Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Poculi Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Ariah had changed a lot over the summer, her hyperactive nature was replace by a more gentle and soft one, she was still as friendly as she could possibly be though. Ariah also had gone through some body changes, she was a little bit taller, and her body was more defined than it had been her previous year which she just figured it was due to her developing into a woman or something silly like that. Still she had gone through a lot of changes and she felt like a whole new person, whether that was good or not she didn't know.

Even though she had never spent much time studying this year she decided she should try and catch up on some of the stuff she had missed last year before she started classes again, she didn't want to look like an idiot so early in the year. Once her bags were all unpacked and she had taken a quick nap she headed down to the Hogwarts Library, immediately once inside she was overwhelmed with the immense amount of books in it. "Oh boy." She started as she rubbed her head softly and let her mint green eyes look around the library curiously. After a few times of scanning the shelves she finally found one that probably contained the book she was looking for and stepped over to it. There was a book about the History of Hogwarts that seemed a little interesting, well at the time it seemed interesting and Ariah wanted it. Too bad it was on a higher shelf and she happened to still very pretty short, oh how much her life sucked at times. Standing on her tippy toes she reached up and tried to clasp her hand on the book, but only managed to knick the side. Her lips pursed and she tried again, this time she was able to pull the book out almost all the way, however the book seemed to have been pulled to far oof the shelf and before she knew what was happening the thick book feel from the shelf and right onto her head with a loud thud. "Ouch!" She hissed slightly as she rubbed her head with her hand that was free from her bag, the book was still on the floor as well.

Kamaria entered the Library with a smile on her face. Early morning, a good book, she was all ready to just sit back and read. Hours ticked by while the silver eyes of the Ravenclaw girl was glued onto a book. However, she wasn't alone in that section of the library anymore. Something sounded like a thud or whatnot. Kara turned her eyes toward a young student, one a year older than she, of course. However, Kara seemed a lot older too because of her height. She was a good five feet six inches, and just thirteen.

The girl that Kara was currently looking at though was Ariah Rowan. From the descriptions of Leviathan, Kamaria knew right who she was. Leviathan's future wife. Kara marked her page in her own book and went straight to the rescue, her curly blonde locks trailing after her as was the sweet mild smell of coconut as that was her perfume. Kara bent down and saved the book, before she smiled at Ariah, "Are you okay? If you needed some help getting something down from the higher shelves, you could have just asked for assistance." Kara dusted the book off with her pale hand, and she held it out for the girl to take. Kara was only being nice right now because she knew this girl - not personally but she felt like she had from how much Leviathan talked about her. The older the twins had got, the more separated they have been. That was perfectly fine with Kara.

Ariah turned her head when she heard the book being picked up and then someone speaking to her, she made sure to listen completely to what the girl was telling her before she turned to thank her and stuff. It stunned her a little to see that the girl was indeed taller than her, but she covered it up quickly with a soft smile before she took the book back into her hands. "Thanks." Was her only words as first, this girl seemed to remind the Slytherin of someone but she couldn't quite place who yet, she didn't dwell on it too long because she knew it was rude to stare and instead focused on something other than the girls face. Ariah figured she should explain to the girl why she hadn't bothered to get any help with getting books, after all she was probably looking like the biggest idiot right about now. "I didn't want to bother anyone, and for some reason I seemed to think of myself taller than I really was." Ariah replied calmly with a quick shrug at the end, her short legs were a curse and a blessing at the same time. It seemed like some people in this school were absolute giants, and others average height while she was stuck with this stubby little legs that made her seem even smaller than she already was. Not even a pair if heels could probably get her up to this girl's height, that and she was like uber pretty. Ariah's mint green eyes avoid looking at the girl once again before she allowed another soft smile to form on her face.

"My names Ariah Rowan, sorry if I disturbed you or anything." She introduced to herself to the girl, assuming that she had no idea who Ariah was. She was almost tempted to try and shake the girls hand but she figured that no one around here that was her age really did that, at least in New Zealand.

Kara flicked a bit of her blond hair over her shoulder, and she smiled, seeing that Ariah hadn't known her from just looking at her. Her and Leviathan sure were not identical. Kara had a warmer appearance to her right now, but she could be vicious like a glacier. That would all depend on who she was talking to though. Kara laughed softly, "It's okay. I guess a lot of others do. You could have used Accio as well, but then again, the result could have been worse." Kara thought of someone saying accio book! and all the books would fall off of the shelves. That would not be pretty at all. Kara would have laughed at the person though, after helping them of course. Kara was a sweet girl half the time, you know.

"I'm Kamaria Zhefarovich, but most call me Kara or Claire. You haven't disturbed me at all. From what I understand, you are a nice person, too nice to be in Slytherin actually." Kara laughed a bit. She knew exactly who this girl was, and Kara liked her. Levi had taken Kara's advice on giving her secret presents, but fool also teased her too much. Kara wondered if there would be any hope for the two even liking each other in the future before they were wed.

Ariah had to admit that the girls warm appearance was nice to be around, especially when the majority of people she knew would rather pick on her than be nice to her. When she heard that she could have used Accio to get the book down a look of distress but still with some humor on it became clearly obvious on her pretty face. "I'm pretty sure anything I try would end in ruins, I'm like the worlds biggest klutz." Ariah shrugged her shoulders as she stared at the shelf the book she had just gotten was from, there could also be the issue of all the books in the entire Library all coming at her because she failed to be specific. The book hitting her on the head was probably the smallest outcome that could have come out of her luck, thankfully this girl was being so kind about it and everything. When the girl introduced herself and stated her name Ariah's mint green eyes widened slightly, especially when she heard the girls last name come out of her mouth.

"Z-Zhefarovich?" She had the same exact last name as the Muggle Studies Professor and Leviathan, perhaps she was related to both of them or something because now that Ariah looked more closely she noticed that she did seem a bit familiar, maybe it was because she looked a little bit like those two or something? "Your name is really pretty, you seem more of a Star to me than Claire though." The girl had that starlike aura about her, of course the Slytherin would know because recently she had found herself liking to take walks out to look at the pretty stars in the sky. Once again Ariah felt like she was lowered down another level, this girl she was talking to just seemed have natural grace that she did not. Why was it that all the girls she had met so far seemed to out scale her in every way possible. Stopping in her negative thoughts about herself she looked at Kamaria with a raised eyebrow. "It sounds like you've already heard of me or something." Ariah scratched her cheek nervously, she knew she was nice but deep inside she also knew she had one of those sick twisted personalities. Once before when she got really upset at her mother she had become one of those nasty people she disliked so much, no matter how nice Ariah was she knew that deep down she was exactly what a Slytherin displayed, she just kept it locked up. If Kamaria had heard about her already though, she was screwed because it was rare when someone had something nice to say about her.

"Surely not; I know some who are a lot worse," Kara stated with a cold smile. You would be surprised what you learned about some pure-blood kids. A lot of them didn't have a lick of sense. Then again, she had no room to talk. Her mother's parents were first cousins, and Kara could have cringed at the thought. Kara nodded when Ariah repeated her last name. It was becoming more and more common as the Zhefarovich's were relocating to many places, and some were arriving here. The name itself was rather unique if someone thought about it for a while. Not many would ever have that name. Same with Styx. It was just uncommon. Kara was glad that she wasn't common at all.

"Really? Stars are so pretty and all, when you look at them, distant and beautiful. I am not anything like that, but feel free to call me Star if you wish," Kara laughed softly. Kara wondered if this girl knew just how unique and special she was. It was an honour to be married to a Zhefarovich, especially a pure-blood one. There was not a Zhefarovich she knew of that was half-blood or less. Most were either pure-blood or mixed. It was quite a mystery in itself. There had to be a few, but there was not. Kara bit her lip a bit. She might as well spill the beans. Kara sighed and she said, "I have. I've heard more than enough, to be honest. Meet your future sister-in-law!" Kara tried to lighten the situation but her calm attitude blocked her attempt to be happy and peppy. "Leviathan happens to be my twin. I am the one who told him to do the secret admirer thing." Kara just hoped that the girl wouldn't hold anything against her. Ariah seemed like a nice girl and all, and she wasn't too sure herself. Kara changed her position a bit and she shrugged lightly.

Ariah cocked her head to the side as Kamaria stated what the stars were like and how she wasn't anything like that, still at least she was going to allow herself to be called by that name. "I call you star because like them, you have a pretty but mysterious aura." She winked at Kamaria, sometimes Ariah wished that she would have an awesome nickname like she had just given her new found friend but sadly did not. The only nicknames she had been given was Blood-traitor, Peppermint Patty, and oddly enough Banana and to her none of the three really made any sense because she didn't think she resembled any of those names. Well the first one was actually becoming more clear just because she now found out what it meant and why people often called her by that name whenever they saw her in the hallway. When Kamaria told her that she had heard more than enough about her she furrowed her eyebrows. "Huh?" Her mind green eyes were pools of confusion as she tried to sort out exactly what it was that Kamaria meant when she had heard more than enough? Was it the students in the hallway that talked about her or was it something else that she had heard it from? Then it came out, she was Leviathan's twin sister!

"Really? But your like way nicer and awesomer than he is. Your going to be an awesome sister-in-law though. It was your idea for the secret gifts, they were amazing! Your brilliant!" Ariah replied calmly but with shock filling her voice, thats why Kamaria looked to familiar to her because she looked fairly similar to Levi. On top of that she seemed to be smart as a tack because she knew to tell her brother about the gift thing, it was something that she absolutely loved and could just hug the girl for it. Suddenly her gaze dropped though, so it must have been Levi that told his twin about her. "If Levi's the one who told you about me, I'm going to guess you haven't heard very nice things about me. I think he kinda hates me guts." Sure Ariah was avoiding him but still he seemed to dislike her, even if he claimed he didn't when she had spoken to him. The young Slytherin still felt like he was only liking her was because they were arranged to marry.

Kara smiled gently because she adored the stars in the heavens above. "Mind if I call you 'Belle'? I really like that, and you seem like a Belle to me." Kara knew that the name meant beauty or something of the sort, and she was just gorgeous. No wonder Levi liked her so much. Kara liked this girl, and she didn't think of the negative things that Levi had often said, but the positive things that he had also said as well. "I didn't pick out the gifts, mind you. And thanks! Levi can be a real grump, because of well, I think he got mom's traits. I think you are brilliant too." Kara adored this girl. It was almost amazing that Ariah was older than her. Not by too much, but she was. Kara wondered if she should share some of her brother's personal sayings about Ariah. Some were bad, but the others were good. Kara decided to be the bad sister and spill everything, "I have heard some bad things, but mostly good things. He loves your eyes, cause he also loves mints. He loves your hair, your attitude, and wants you to like him for who he was... When he is able to show his caring side. He just needs to learn." Kara placed a hand on her shoulder, and she smiled.

Ariah caught Kara's smile and blinked for a moment when she heard that the younger girl wanted to call her Belle, at first Ariah didn't make a connection with her and the name and made a face that showed she was debating about it. "Belle sounds wicked cute, go ahead!" The young Slytherin liked it much better than she liked all her other nicknames so far, it even over-ranked the silly nickname her future husband had given her whenever he made fun of her eyes. Ariah tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and smiled shyly, she still found it so hard to believe that this was Leviathan's sister because she seemed like she was the complete opposite of him. When Kamaria revealed that she wasn't the one who picked the gifts, her mint colored eyes widened in surprise and she felt like she had been horribly mistaken about Kara's brother. "Oh he picked them out? Well I have to admit he has good taste then. I think he's adorable when he's grumpy though, it's just...well it's him and I think thats okay if he wants to be like that." Thats all Ariah wanted was to be around people who ere themselves and liked themselves, it made it much easier to come out of her own shell when people were like that. Maybe thats why she liked Kamaria so much, because she seemed to be pleased with who she was and didn't try to hide herself.

Then Kamaria decided to go about and tell her that Levi did say some bad things but he also said some good things about her as well, and what she said made Ariah's jaw drop. "Thats so..weird because he always makes fun of my eyes and hair, and even my attitude. He used to make me cry and stuff because he teased me so much, and he got really mad and tried to beat up one of my friends. Your brother's just...confusing to me." Ariah stated with the softest sigh, in truth she also adored that kid to no end because of the way he was and his quirks. She loved his grumpiness, how lazy he was, and yet he had a really sweet side lingering somewhere in there. She wondered if Kamaria had boy problems like she did too.

Kara was mighty glad that she found a nice nickname for her soon-to-be sister. Belle and Star. It just made sense. They seemed to fit together. Kara though had a cold, mean side to her. She didn't know if Ariah was like that at all or if she just needed a few nudges. Kara nodded, "Yeah. I mean, I told him charms and jewelry but that was all I told him. Levi is grumpy a lot. It is just who he is. Been like that his entire life. Though he has shown me compassion. No one else though." If that could just change though, then he would be a rather good boy. Just to get around that cold and evil exterior. Kara would have to work on him. She let out a sigh and she shook her head. She face palmed as well, and thought that Leviathan had gone from sweet to jerk, faster than a bipolar person. "He is confusing me too. I think he hangs around Kaleb and Theodore too much. Both of them have like, evil girlfriends, so naturally, he will think that what they do will get you, and it doesn't. The idiot!" Kara paused for a moment. "I heard about him fighting Xavier Snow. Then again, that boy is a flirt, and you shouldn't have like, fell for his charms." Kara rolled her silver eyes.

Ariah was still very shocked that Kamaria had only told her brother basic ideas of what to get and he handled the rest on his own, maybe Ariah had misjudged him a bit too hardly? ”Now I feel sort of bad, I’ve been misjudging him and writing him off as a big bully since the beginning.” When the Ravenclaw girl face palmed a small giggle escaped Ariah’s mouth, then she told her that she thought it was because he hung around Theodore and Kaleb a lot and they had evil girlfriends or something. That was something she could certainly believe but at the same time, didn’t Levi seem all the times those two girls were also really romantic and sweet to their girls? Of course the Slytherin female had seen them cuddling in the common room and even the hallways before, maybe he was just to young to even be into that stuff? ”But aren’t those two guys also like really sweet to their girlfriends?” She decided to ask star since she seemed like a really smart girl and might know why he was still mean like he was, no matter what though Ariah figured it was because he was young.

”I don’t mind teasing but he had gone too far. And Xavier was so kind to me, I wasn’t afraid to be around him like I am your brother. Y-You said he also said bad things, what did he say that was bad?” Ariah knew that she shouldn’t have fallen for Xavier’s charms but she couldn’t really help it all that much. He had been so kind to her and showered her with compliments, she seriously had thought that it was him sending those gifts.

Kara patted her on the shoulder, and she smirked a bit, "He is a big bully still, don't get me wrong, but he has his moments. You can get anything out of him when he is half asleep. Want to know his secrets? just find him right when he is about to take a nap. Funniest thing ever!" Kara giggled softly, knowing this from experience. Oh the things she got from him. Fears, whatever. It was the best thing she had ever discovered about her brother. Kara loved finding things out about people that she never knew about. Kara shrugged, "I don't know. I don't see them at often." It was true, Kara did not hang around that crowd that often. The only family member in the school she was remotely close to was Austin. Kara knew more about relationships and girls then Austin did. That was embarrassing. Kara sighed and she said, "I bet he has. He doesn't know when to stop. But you know, you don't want to know the bad things he said. There weren't much, but still." Kara rolled her eyes though about Xavier. She never liked him or rather, what she heard from her brother about him.

Ariah raised a curious eyebrow at Kamaria when she said that almost anything could be gotten out of Leviathan if she asked him things while he was asleep and everything. Was there more about her that he said about her that the Ravenclaw girl hadn't told her yet, because she was now suddenly very curious to hear it all from him herself to see if he really thought kind things about her or if Kamaria was just trying to save her brother from being hated by the girl he was supposed to marry in the future. However it didn't seem likely that she would ever lie so she figured that it was safe to bet that she could trust the girl. "Really then, I think I might have to try that out then." Ariah half-smirked at Kamaria. She knew just where to find the lazy Slytherin male just at this time too, he always took naps in the common room around this time. Her mint green eyes sparkled as she took one more book off the shelf that she would needed and held it close before she stepped back a little ways.

"Well Star, it was awesome to meet you. We should totally hang out sometime and all, but I actually should get back to studying and stuff. Later!" Ariah stuck her books into her bag and gave her future sister-in-law and newest friend a quick wave before she turned and bolted out of the library. The Slytherin girl didn't know what possessed her to actually want to know everything he thought about her, but she had to know some things because this was just too much fun to pass up.

FIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back