You Dont Know Me But....

Cecily Kiernan

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Cecily quietly called for her owl as she shielded her nose against the stink of the owlery. In her hands she held a letter that she knew was strange, and most likely would confuse the recipient, but she didn't care. She was Cecily Kiernan after all, she never did anything the normal way. Well, mostly. With a grin she quickly attached the note to Hermes leg, telling him where to fly before heading out with a grin, curious to see how the boy she had never met would respond to her letter.

Dear Mark,

You don't know me. We've never met, and yet here I am, writing you a letter. I know, it's incredibly strange. I just.... well, I need someone to talk to.... and possibly plot with, but we'll get to that later. My name is Cecily Kiernan. I'm Jake, Jay, Kiernans little sister. He mentioned you in a letter. I hear you actually took my big Bro out. Impressive my friend. Mostly, the reason I'm writing you is because one one of Jay's only friends that isn't also my friend. We're really close. I'm basically part of the group when I'm around, and they love me, so you're bound to meet me anyway and basically forced to meet me. Anyway, Jay is a big jokester, and as he is my big brother, I love taking him down a peg or two sometimes. I was thinking it might be funny if we teamed up and planned something. He'll forgive you, I promise. Jay forgives anyone as long as I make him :) Even if what we plot doesn't work out, it'll be funny that we got to know each other without him knowing it. You probably think I'm crazy right about now. You're not wrong, but remember, I'm part of that gang. You don't really have a choice but to like me.

Cecily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back