You dare speak to me

Marcus Malonie

The faint steps of Marcus's feet echoed down the long dark street of Bleak. There was never anyone around at this time of night, due to the number of Death Eaters and Luxen Silverback a dark prescence that stalked the streets looking for people who he could devour and torture. He had never met Luxen but he had always longed to and he hoped that this night he might be in luck, maybe he could be taught some more evil type of magic, it would help him out a lot with his wanting to get into the Death eaters if he possessed evil magic they couldn't fathom. Looking around his soft blue eyes, looking up and around the building, and past the huddles of people that where standing there talking quietly to themselves about something that Marcus didn't really care about trying to find out. His cloaked image couuld be seen from the back, but at the front he looked like a pirate, with his dread locks and his dread locked beard.

Vicky was out at this time of night because she had been required to. Mrs. Bones needed of the servaces of an apothocary but there was rarely a good one that did honest work. For dishonest work Vicky was forced to make her way into the hole of flith that was Bleak Street. Because of this she didn't ware too expensive shoes. It was her job as a personal assisant to make that the potions that Mrs. Bones required where of the best quality. So far she was having no luck. She tucked a piece of blond hair back the hood of her soft green cloak and kept walking.

She was nearly at the Sliver Snake where she heard she could get strong stuff for the right amount of money when she saw a figure that she hoped never to see again. "Well, well if it isn't Captin Jack Sparrow out for a midnight stroll." She said with a sneer on her beautiful face. Her piecing steel like eyes cutting through the figure of her cousen like a knife. He even failed at being a Death Eater something that Vicky was convinced was not that hard to do.

Marcus almost spun right around when he heard the voice of his cousin, he didn't get along with her to well and he had never had. Turning to look at her had a evil smile on his face as his hate filled eyes looked her over. " I suppose it looks like he is." He grunted at his cousin, who he hadn't seen for a very long time. He didn't know whether he should be happy to see her, or angry she even bothered to talk to him. " How are we tonight Vicky? Have you lowered yourself that much that you will follow your cousin around when he is out on business, or is it simply coincidence that I find you here, in the darkest part of town?" He asked glaring at her pale features.

Vicky scoffed at Marcus. She wished she had her hair down or she would have given him a good smack with it. She could see the hatred he felt for her and she felt just the same. The Barselona girls where known to be harpies and Vicky was just the same. "If it's any of you business I'm here on the job as well which I actually get recognition for unlike you loser ass." She said bitingly. "What is it with the new look anyway are you trying to embress yourself more than usual?" She asked rolling her eyes.

Marcus laughed a little high pitched just the way his laugh had turned after his father had died. " Your here on a job, mhmmmmmmmmm. That's a shock, I never though any one from your side of the family could keep a job." He said glaring at her, he had never liked her because of teh way she spoke to him, sometimes he felt like slapping the taste out of her mouth maybe then she would respect the higher quality of people. " I can look how ever the hell I want to look, what with you looking like a stuck up prude?"

The high laugh did nothing but make Vicky put her hand on her hip. There was something different about him but she wasn't about to let that throw her off. "We can better than you. An exclusive job no less." She said tugging on the fringe of dark green cloak. "I am dressed what is acceptable to be in the services of Mrs. Bones." She said with a proud smile. "Though her I will ascend into the possiton I rightly deserve." She said. Her eyes flashed with pride and knowing.

" will you now, you always talk like your going to amount to something, but you really will never amount to anything." Marcus said coldly to his cousin, he knew this would drive her mad and she would have a good comeback to him, but he didn't care about what she had to say to him, nothing ever did affect him when he was speaking to her.Glaring at her he had a half smile on his face. " ... but I do have to say, ift is nice to see you once in a while."

Vicky scoffed and placed her other hand on her chest. "I'll be more than a Death Eater wanna be that hasn't become one yet." She said putting her sneer back in place but then her smile turned warm and welcoming as she flung her arms around him. "Cousen!" She said brightly. "You know I have to make sure it was one of our blood line. With so many reports of people useing Polyjuce and all. No one can spit acid like us" She said laughing again. Of course Vicky was only being nicer because she wanted something. And he did say that it was some what nice to see her even if it was just a formaily. Not a lot of people outside her circle of sisters where ever happy to see Vicky.

Marcus was kind of worried when Vicky put her arms around him, she had never showed him affecting in his whole entire life, she must have wanted something, something big, if she was going to be like that. He smiled when she said no one can spit acid like us, Marcus had grown up and been a nice boy all until the death of his father, when he became a mean, cruel, evil son of a B1tch and just wanted people to feel pain, but she was family he had to be sort of nice to her. " Let me guess you want something?"

Vicky pouted in the way she did when people didn't believe her. "How can you think so little of me?" She said mock hurt on her face but then smiled again. "But now that you mention it." She said then took a small piece of parchment and handed it to Marcus. "This is a list of potions that my empoyer needs very soon. As you can see a lot of them you can't find in a normal apothacary and I really don't want to be seen buying them. But it you do then there's no problem." She said putting her hands together on the side of her face and looking as cute as she possably could. It worked for her when people didn't know her true nature. She hadn't seen Marcus in a really long time so she was sure that he would do this small favor for her.

" Ill be back in a second." Marcus said as he walked into one of the shops and returned a few minutes later with the bottles of which where written down on the piece of parchment. Looking back at her he smiled. " Here you go, Just watch them there is some nasty stuff in them , it is really dangerous it could take your arms off if it comes into contact, so be careful." He said as he flicked his dread locks behind his ears.

Vicky looked though the bag carfuly then smiled wide. "I knew I could count on you to do this kind of thing." She said brightly then handed him an evelope with the gallions she had been intening to use when she found this herself. She walked by Marcus with every intention to get out of Bleak Street as fast as she possably could. A futture Ministry member had no buisness in a place like this offically. "Lose the pirate gear you look rediculose." She said over her shoulder and tossed her hand up as a goodbuy. He would fume for few moments then forgive her. People always did.

Marcus had never liked the way his cousin had spoken to him, she had always treated him like a piece of crap. He liked the way he dressed and that was all that he cared about and he never wore pirate clothing, he wore old cloaks with hoods. " Ill see you around sometime, Bye." He said before apparating away from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back