You can find me in the Forest

Link Black

OOC First Name
Madderz MAIN
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Tallon
Link stood aware of his surrounding. He was waiting for someone, that someone knew who they were. He just hope what was going on now would work the way he wanted it too.

Bellatrix slowly walked, cautiously, wand out, although it wouldin't do much damage. Waiting to find Link.

Link waited sitting on a large boulder, he had found Pez had left him, but he did not care. Bellatrix was he was thinking of, he had looked at his muggel watch still no sign of her. Maybe she will never show up, so he got up ready to leave.

She then suddenly saw him in the distance, lowering her wand she approached. "Did you need something?" she asked coldly when they were near each other.

Link looked at the Bellatrix, she was killing him on the inside. He had the desire to kiss her at the moment, he could not do it."Not really just wanted to talk to you."

((Sorry to interrupt, but Link, I'd like to remind you that your character is only 10 years old.))

((as of now Link under my control, my friend left, but I don't know if I'm keep him?? :( ))

ooc: This is now a bit awkward.

Bellatrix stared at him coldly. "Well I do not wish to do something of the sort, wasting my breath!" she snapped quickly turning.

((sorry he been telling me to rp for him, but he got caught with work no time))

ooc:I will be taking over, but not as a student!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back