you are a radar detector!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izaak Finch

I DRIVE A THOUSAND MILES AN HOUR
so i haven't had one of these in a really long time, hmmm... anyway this is just to try and
kick start my muse back in to its place. these are the few characters that i’m going to be
plotting with so whatever you want to throw at me, my mind is ready. just go nuts yo.

ifinch-2.gif

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -IZAAK JAY FINCH
TWENTY THREE • PROFESSIONAL SURFER • ENGAGED - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

this is my baby boo, izaak. my longest standing and most thoroughly developed character
of the very few that i have. being that that's the case i don't think i'd be presumptuous in
assuming that a lot of you probably know about him but just to err on the safe side, here
is a bit about him. izaak is a very ambitious, very energetic young man. he's the kind of
guy that will act on impulse and just jump straight in there and do exactly what he has to
do. he's grown up a hell of a lot in the past few years, perhaps more than a twenty three
year old should have to. but anyway, really long story short, he’s currently fulfilling his
teenage dream of becoming a professional surfer. all in all though he’s a super friendly
guy, loads of fun and keen for just about anything thrown at him. i doubt he’d have many
enemies but i think it’d be cute if he had all these teens fangirling over him. that would
make for some interesting and awkward times XD he also needs loads more guy love!
indianna.gif

INDIANNA GRACE LEE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - EIGHTEEN • RAVENCLAW • IN A RELATIONSHIP

now indi here, she’s not half as outgoing as izaak. it takes some time before she warms up
to you (blame that on her daddy issues) so initially she’s a painfully shy, self-concious little
claw. though once you get to know her more comfortably indi’s like a whole new exciting
person. she's a real artsy type – she loves music and art and all that jazz. so if your charrie
is the same, get in on this bro. ok so although she’s currently a seventh year ravenclaw at
hnz, indi only just recently transferred and was previously at beauxbatons. so it’s likely
that she would at least know of, if not know, any older beauxbatons characters as well. uh
i’m only really looking for some more friends for indi (or enemies if you think that would
work) because she’s in a stable relationship. but if you have any more ideas, let me know.
trist.gif

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -TRISTAN BLAKE FINCH
NINETEEN • SQUIB • SINGLE - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

annnd introducing my newest character... tristan finch, izaak’s long lost little brother. he
was put up for adoption because he was a squib and has only recently found his biological
family. now for anybody else this might be life-changing or a miracle, all that corny cheese
but tristan’s still more interested in girls and nightclubs and... girls. as per usual. he's got a
natural aptitude for academics and is studying to become a doctor or in other words, just
bludging his way through his courses. so yepp, tristan is up for anything and everything. i
don’t see tristan settling down any time soon at all but i’d welcome ideas for finals as well
leah.gif

LEAH SAMANTHA BENNET- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - THIRTY • FLORIST • MARRIED

finally this is leah, the eldest of my finches. or at least she was until she got married. but
regardless, this girl here is the sister of both izaak and tristan. she has two sons, both of
different fathers and she is expecting a daughter who’s daddy is different yet again (but
this baby daddy is her husband). just to be clear, she’s no hussy. in fact leah’s the furthest
thing from it. like izaak she’s a real sweetheart and like izaak she also isn’t a fan of magic
and prefers to live a muggle life. hence owning a florists. i think it would be really good for
leah to have some mothers and wives her own age to fall back against. it would also be
great if i could find her a really close friend. you see because her best friend was izaak’s
former fiancee, alexis, who died in a car crash. since then she hasn’t had much girl time.
I WON'T GO ON AND ON
LYRICS BY DARWIN DEEZ

Heeey, i have Demyx Demon Bane for Izaak. They are the same ages so im guessing they would have been in the same year at Hogwarts, if Izaak attended Hogwarts. Um, Dem's an Auror, who also engaged, kinda just needs more friends. He lives in Branxton, England.

also, i have Chase Michaels, for either Izaak or Tristan. Chase is 21, and is a Musician. He lives in Queensland, Australia, though is in London alot, as that is where his band originates from. He's single, and doesnt judge a book by its cover.

</COLOR>
izaak & ava
so as you know ava is tristan's biffle so i'm thinking
that maybe they meet each other? i would assume
that they would get along because it's impossible
to hate iz, js.
<i>
</i>
izaak & kalani
so i think that if izaak and kalani were to meet she
would think he was fiine and probably flirt with him
like a mad woman and embarrass herself so badly
but i think it could be a little bit of fun.
<i>
</i>
izaak & troian
introducing my newest charrie, troian. she's a
quidditch player and super hyper and girly and
just a bunch of fun. i think that she and iz could
be great friends.
<i>
</i>
indianna & kalani
i think that we should have kalani and indianna meet
and become friends like we planned. it would be
easier when they both graduate, i assume.
<i>
</i>
indianna & reia
reia and indianna both speak spanish so if they
met/maybe became friends they would have that
in common. reia is a bubbly girl who can be a bit
of a daddy's girl.
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#000">tristan & ava
i think they should be finals. it would be cutesy
for them to actually end up together after being
friends for so long but it's up to you.
<i>
</i>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -IZAAK & DEMYX
which hogwarts did he go to? cause i mean, obvs izaak went to hwa. if it’s the same demyx
then they would for sure know each other. well they did, hah. but i suppose they probably
crossed paths if not. izaak doesn’t get out to england much at all anymore though. there’s
no beaches. so demyx would have to be some place warm for them to meet if that’s cool.
</FONT><i></i>
IZAAK & CHASE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
perhaps he could meet both izaak and tristan? they are brothers after all. i think he might
be closer to izaak though. and i daresay izaak would be in queensland a lot so that works .
<i></i>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -IZAAK & AVA
yeah i’m guessing they would. maybe all three of them could have a topic together cause i
still need to rp tristan and izaak with each other. hehehe maybe they could tease the crap
out of trist together. mmhm,.. i think this could be the start of a very beautiful friendship.
<i></i>

IZAAK & KALANI- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

omfg. this would be absolutely hilarious. izaak would be so amused. maybe he could go to
her mum’s shop to get something for aly. and she’s all like, yeah you’ll really enjoy it and
he’s like well actually it’s for my fiancée... poor lani n’awww.
<i></i>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -IZAAK & TROIAN
ooh i just checked out her profile. she's gooorgeous <3 izaak would absolutely love her i’m
sure. i think cause they’re both athletes they’d make for even more awesome friends. and
perhaps she could change izaak’s perception of quidditch. he’s never exactly gotten it XD
<i></i>
INDIANNA & KALANI- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
yes! we definitely still have to have them meet. maybe they could meet at a graduation
party or something? i think that indi would still be a bit wary of riley after the whole sam
situation but perhaps kalani could fix all that up too.
<i></i>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -INDIANNA & REIA
ci, amigas españoles! ka-yoooot. we should do this one as well after graduation sometime.<i></i>
TRISTAN & AVA- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
i figured that they might be. maybe he could start developing feelings for her and gets all
freaked out by them. so he tries to distance himself from her in hopes that maybe they go
away. and then maybe ava could get really mad/confused and they have a fight before he
finally admits it. or vice versa, y’know whatever works :) but they’d definitely be cute.
<FONT font="georgia"><i></i>​

</COLOR>
izaak & ava
i think it sounds great. do you want to start or shall i?
<i>
</i>
izaak & kalani
awh that would be kind of like riley and tamas. it'd
be so sad. she'd be like 'oh. yeah well... whatever.'
then be all bitter.
<i>
</i>
izaak & troian
that sounds great. how should they meet?
<i>
</i>
indianna & kalani
well riley, jenn and kalani are all moving in together
and are having a apres grad party so they could meet
there? maybe kalani will recognize her because they
both attended beauxbatons?
<i>
</i>
indianna & reia
sounds perfect-o!
<i>
</i>
ava will be soo confused! she'll be like you are
acting like such a girl and all that st00f. ooooh
maybe after ava leaves, iz could ask tristan if
he and ava are dating and then tristan gets in
a big huff because he's trying to prove that they
are only friends? idk. what do you think?
<i>
</i>

Demyx + Izaak
</COLOR>
Of course he went to hwa. He kne Alexis quite well if their going from the same story line, and im pretty sure he knew Izaak. But anyways, Chase and Dem are good friends, so he's down that way alot, so maybe they will meet somewhere is Surfers Paradise, which is where Chase lives.​
<i>
</i>
Chase + Tristan
<COLOR color="midnightblue">If you want Chase and Izaak to meet sure, but i personall think the partyboy life style would suite Chase and Tristan more. Chase is a rockstar, and plays mainly at muggle venues, so he knows how to party hard. The lifestyle of a rockstar never gets old.​

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -IZAAK & DEMYX
wellst this could be interesting cause izaak hasn’t exactly been reacquainted with anyone
that ‘used’ to know alexis. he’d have to explain all about the accident, not exactly pleasant
for the poor thing. but should be good. and i noticed that demyx plays for the foulmouth
falcons. izaak’s brother in law coaches that team so they could see each other that way too

IZAAK & CHASE- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
pssht, izaak’s still got party boy left in him yet ;) but again, maybe they could all meet up
at the same time or something so chase and tristan would be left while izaak and demyx
caught up? idk. i’m so out of it but if you wanted to start a topic that would be great.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -IZAAK & AVA
would you mind starting lovely? sorry, i've got a b1tching head cold at the moment :’((((

IZAAK & KALANI- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

oh hey, it is similar. we could do something different if that works with you better and so
there’s no repeated ideas etc. perhaps they could just randomly meet somewhere? idk but
awwh, poor kalani. those twinnies aren’t all that lucky in love, are they?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -IZAAK & TROIAN
maybe her team could verse fletcher’s and izaak tags along to the game? or depending on
where she lives they could meet doing bench presses at the gym or something lol XD

ooh indi will be there with her dancing shoes on. i think if she saw kalani she’d be a little
intimidated by how popular she remembered her to be at beauxbatons, obvs cause she’s
now head girl and all. but there’s nothing a little firewhiskey can’t move along. teehee, it’ll
be cute seeing indi wasted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -TRISTAN & AVA
is this like the topic that izaak and ava meet? sounds swell. poor little tristy. ooh maybe he
could see what he magnifies to be ‘flirting’ between izaak and ava when really all they’re
doing is being friendly and that’s what sparks his realisation. i should reply to our other
topic too (and our millions of other ones on top of that). will hopefully get to them soon!

Gosh, it's been forever since I replied to one of these :p Anyway...

Sebastian & Izaak

I think these two would make really great friends. Sebastian's a laidback kind of guy, but he still manages to get into loads of trouble and mischief. He marches to the beat of his own drum, so I think the fact that Izaak chooses to live like a muggle would appeal to Bas. He lives in France, but he gets around a lot with his band practicing in New Zealand and gigs in small pubs all over the place.

Leah & Irene

I think Irene always admired and looked up to her cousin even if she does live like a muggle. And, now that she is a mother herself, I could see her looking up to her cousin for guidance. Irene is still trying to figure out the whole mother thing and I can see her thinking 'Aha! I know who's an expert when it comes to kids...Leah!' and seeking Leah out even if it's been years since they spoke last.

</COLOR>
izaak & ava
sure? where exactly should i start it?
<i>
</i>
izaak & kalani
i actually think it'd be funny if the situation
was the same thing because the twins could
maybe be a bit more understanding of their
situation.
<i>
</i>
izaak & troian
ooh i like the gym. she would be a total tank
in front of him. xD
<i>
</i>
indianna & kalani
it'll be fun to see all of them wasted. lol it'd just be
really strange to see them acting like that.
<i>
</i>
indianna & reia
sounds perfect-o!
<i>
</i>
that sounds great. i'll get 'er started. ^_^
<i>
</i>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -IZAAK & SEBASTIAN
ooh sebastian sounds exactly like izaak’s kind of guy. iz can still be cheeky when he wants
to be so they’d get along splendidly. awesome. izaak gets around a lot too now so you can
pretty much find him anywhere. so yep, they should totally bump into one another some
time. should we do a topic or something?

IRENE & LEAH- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
awwuh a reunion sounds awesome. leah would totally be up for helping irene out, seeing
as it is her third time around and all. i’ll see if i can set something up later :)

in the americas? maybe izaak could come to visit tristan and that’s when they see ava.

that’s cool then. i can start up a topic for that one if you’d like seeing as you’re doing the
other one.

aha she should totally show him up, he'd be like whaat just happened? woo should we start
something for these two as well then?

i know right? hehe indi will totally get her sailor’s mouth on and shock everyone. can’t wait.

</COLOR>
izaak & ava
perfect, i'll start and link you.
<i>
</i>
izaak & troian
sure. would you mind starting? i have a zillion
posts to do right now.
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#000">indianna & kalani
aha. that'll be hilarious!
<i>
</i>

Awesome :D I'll set something up for Bas and Izaak (at the beach most likely ), and PM you the link when I do.

For Irene & Leah: I'm glad you think it's a good idea ^_^ . Take your time starting the RP.

Izaak and Adele. - I'm pretty sure you know Adele Smith well enough by now. :) She'll always be available for an rp with Izaak. Obviously, she is back with Riley now, and is terrified of cheating on him again, so wouldn't be quite so flirty with Izaak, but obviously, she'll always hold that little soft-spot for him. Of course, Adele will always be a fan of Izaak. ;)

Izaak/Tristan and Antonio. - Antonio Cabri, my Italian Doctor. He's the same age as Izaak, so they could possibly make great-friends. Ant is generally a friendly and out-going guy, he's had some tough times, i.e. his Dad being in Prison and all, but he's a better guy for it. It's up to you whether you think Izaak/Tristan would suit him better.The pair of them could definitely have some fun together. :) Also Antonio being a passionate doctor, creates a common interest between Ant and Tristan. :)

Izaak/Tristan and Brooke. - Izaak is popular with my characters today. :) Brooke Taylor, my newest-character, currently single but not for much longer. She would certainly fan over Izaak, but if Tristan is in the night-clubs and likes the girls, then I'm sure Brooke would be up for anything whilst she's still single. :)

Up to you. :) xx.

I have Jared here i can offer. He is a sweet boy who is obsessed by music. He plays all the time and is trying to make it his job. He has succeeded in becoming a small time music teacher and does a few gigs here and there. He is a very sociable teenager and enjoys being around people. He does not have very good grades because he spent most of his time perfecting his musical skills and as such is not the sharpest tool in the box although he is quite clever when it comes to the muggle world. He has a lot of confidence, which is good considering the line of work he is trying to get in to, so e has no problem speaking to new people or any thing along those lines. He should be able to get along with most people, his happy go lucky way means he accepts most people's ways of thinking and such so there shouldn't be any worry there.

I could offer him as a friend to Izaak or Tristan if you like. Not sure who he would be better friends with but im sure you would know :lol: If you want more info on him take a look at his bio, everything you need to know should be in there. If not drop me a pm :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back