OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Elizabeth ❤️
The fact that he knew Ares was great, as the next rose Leo had to give out was to his brother. Leo had never spoken to him much, strangely enough, though he knew who Xavier was. He was disappointed to find out that when he reached the cliffs, there wasn't anyone there. Leo sighed, about to turn around and start from the beginning, from inside the castle. Then he spotted a blonde figure and his eyes landed on none other than Xavier himself. "Xavier!" He called excitedly, waving his hands to be noticed. "I have something for you," he said waving the rose addressed to him in the air.

Three roses. Xavier had been sent three roses. They were all beautiful, too, and had made his day even more amazing than it had been already! The only thing Xavier had left to do after eating a hearty lunch was to return to the school grounds and continue his daily dirt digging, bug collecting habits. He had not ventured to the cliffs for a while, so he decided to take that route, however stopped his steps as someone called out to him. He turned to the direction of the voice and saw a boy shouting his name, and waving a rose in the air. That rose couldn't be another one for him, could it? Xavier ran up to the boy and smiled as he asked "Is that rose for me?" This rose, if it was for him, would mean he had been given four roses that year, which was more than he had ever gotten!

Leo grinned when his classmate came over to him and he nodded energetically. "Yup!" He said, popping the 'p'. If anything, Xavier seemed ecstatic about receiving a rose. Maybe it wasn't his first one and it made Leo really happy for him. "Here you go!" He handed the other boy the rose with the card, hoping he would be as excited about the note as he was about getting the rose. It reminded Leo why he signed up for this delivery in the first place.</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">

Xav,
I hope this has a little critter in it otherwise here is a tidbit for you. A yellow rose is also called rosa hemisphaerica.
Happy Valentine's Day.
Tess

Xavier resisted the urge to clap excitedly as the boy confirmed he was delivering another rose. That would mean Xavier had been sent four roses so far that year and he could hardly believe that so many people thought of him enough on Valentine's day to send a rose. It meant more to him than he ever thought he could understand, but he did understand that he was happy as he reached out to accept the rose. He then opened the note that came with it and giggled. Tesla was by far the smartest member in the Hufflesquad and he loved that she wanted him to know a different name for a yellow rose. He didn't know if he could ever pronounce such complicated looking words but he appreciated the note all the same. He then looked up to the boy that delivered the rose and said "Thanks! This is the fourth rose I've gotten today!" He then paused for a moment as he recognized the boy from a few of his classes. He felt rude for not noticing earlier but he had been too distracted by the prospect of getting another rose to pay close attention to the person delivering it. "Hey, I know you, don't I?" He then asked, still smiling wide as ever.

Leo thought his classmate must have been so overwhelmed with emotions because he didn't speak at first as he read the note, though he wasn't too worried as not too long afterwards he told Leo he received four roses that day. "Wow! Nice!" He commented, grinning. The Gryffindor chuckled, nodding at Xavier. "Yeah, I mean I remember you but I'm not sure if we've ever spoken before. I'm Leo," he said, introducing himself. "In Gryffindor," he added in case it helped Xavier to remember.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back