Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
((Yellow, open after Madeline Kaimarama ))

Jenna wasn't sure because she was doing the right thing when she found the right people to deliver the rose. The pleasant ones were already delighted and could be seen as a small smile when they received the roses.

She felt an uproar that took effect. The girl ends up finding someone who is being dealt with by the right person. She was a little nervous right now but hoping she would be ok doing this. "Excuse me, are you Madeline Kaimarama?'' Jenna asked with a nervos smile.

Maddy, have a wonderful, loving day.
Cyzarine

Maddy strolled along the lakefront back towards the castle after she’d delivered her rose to her brother. She’d have liked to spend more time outside, really, but she had more roses to deliver. Besides, Totara was restless, the little dragon looping in lazy circles around her head. Maddy was surprised to see someone else with a basket out here, and even more surprised to find she was looking for her. How had the girl found her? No matter, it was always fun to get a rose. “Hi! Yes, that’s me! Call me Maddy, though.”

''Nice to meet you Maddy, my name is Jenna!'' She smiled to hear with a warm smile. '' I got rose for you and I'm promise to you i don't read the note!'' Jenna smiled to hear and gave her yellove rose.

Maddy grinned, excited to be getting roses of her own. “Thanks Jenna, great to meet you too!” She was a bit puzzled by Jenna pointing out that she hadn’t read the note - surely that was a given - but ignored the comment in favour of reading it herself. Her grin widened as she read it; Cyzarine was such a lovely friend.

''Aww, thanky, you are so nice!'' Jenna smiled to hear and she was realy nice to hear, becouse she remember the another girl who gave here a rose and fast turned away. ''I think, i need to go, make sure roses goes to their owners. Have a good and lovely day to you!'' Hufflepuff girl smiled to Gryffindor and girl and she was ready back to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back