Camilla
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curved 12.5" Swishy Vine Wand with Fairy Wing Core
yellow for @Avery Lockwood

Renata knew the library wasn't the best place to hand out roses, as it was a little distracting, but she had kept her deliveries fairly low key and from what she'd been told, the next recipient was a fairly quiet sort anyway. She'd asked around to find Avery, and after a little trial and error seemed as though she'd found the right boy. "Hi," she said, in a sort of stage whisper. "Are you Avery? I have a rose for you."

With all rose deliveries underway, Avery opted to be in the library for some peace and some studying done. Of course, he could still see people receiving them there but it was better than being hounded in the corridors or during meals. That was chaotic in his opinion. So, it was not a surprise when a prefect approached him, he knew judging by the badge on her robe that first caught his attention. "Yeah, that's me.", he replied quietly, putting his quill down.

Renata smiled, pulling the yellow rose out of her basket and handing it and the note over to the younger boy. "Here you are! Hope it's a nice one!"

Get out of your tower dweeb and come read to me. ~Kyon

Avery took the rose and set it down next to his notebook before quickly glancing at the note. He chuckled a bit, making a mental note to go annoy Kyon. "Thanks, did you get roses too?", he asked, a small attempt at a conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back