Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Yet another person that he didn't know, and like the others, asked around until someone could point him to the student he was supposed to deliver his next rose to. ''Do you know Signy Forstrom?'' he asked an older-looking student but walked away disappointed when being told that they didn't know the girl. ''What about you?'' he said to a blonde haired girl who was walking on the other side of the corridor. ''Do you know Signy Forstrom?'' Tomas asked her.

Signy walked through the halls as she made her way to the next person she needed to give a rose to, when she heard someone asking for her. She stopped and glanced round, clearly looking for who was looking for her. She spotted the younger boy asking another person if they'd seen her and decided she should go and stop him from having to ask everyone, "Hey, I hear you're looking for me?" the girl said as she approached him, adjusting her hold on the bucket of roses she had, smiling politely at the younger boy. She wondered why he was looking for her, maybe there was a problem with one of her roses. She hoped not, she'd already handed a few out, and she hardly wanted there to be a mistake in them. So maybe she would help them find someone else, perhaps Andi, it didn't at all cross her mind that this could be a rose for her. After all, why would anyone send her a rose.

Tomas was doublechecking the note attached to the rose again to make sure that it really said Signy on it when he noticed that someone was approaching him. He looked up at the girl, his eyes widening at her words. ''You are? Thank god, I was starting to think that I was losing my mind.'' the Gryffindor said while taking the yellow rose with her name on it out of the bucket. ''I got a rose for you,'' Tomas told her smiling.
Signy,
Love you cuz!
Andi

Signy was glad that she had managed to help the other boy find her. This helped him give out his roses. She was surprised though that the rose being given out was for her. She took it from him and smiled, it was a pretty yellow rose, "Thank you," she spoke softly before taking the note that was attached and reading it over. It was from her cousin, a lovely note, she loved it, "Thank you" Signy repeated, "How many more have you got to go," she pointed at his roses. She was nearly done with hers, and wondered how many more he had left.

Signy's reaction put a smile on his face. ''You're welcome,'' he replied. ''Oh, eh, just one more and then I'm done.'' Tomas said, looking down in his bucket. ''What about you?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back