Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Swishy Rosewood Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elisabeth looked at the basket with a few more roses left to deliver and wondered where to go next. She needed to think a little before that in the end she decided to go to the hallway of the Gryffindor common room, where she would definitely meet Jarica Ashley and be able to return the rose. The walk to the seventh floor seemed infinitely long, but in the end she reached the gryffindor's common room. People were gathered at the gryffindor's common room. ''Hey! Is Jarica Ashley here! I have a rose for her.'' She said, waiting hopefully.

@Jarica Ashley

She was today going the library and take again new book in her hand. Jarica loved so much to read."I'm Jarica Ashley! Hello!" Jarica smiled the younger girl. She was suprised when she get another rose.

Eliabeth heard that she would soon answer her question about who she was looking for. Elisa turned to Jarica. ''Nice, I have a rose for you. Please.'' She said handed a rose and a note.

Jarica,

Thanks for helping me study!

Knox

"Thanks!" Jarica smiled her and take the rose. She smiled when she read the note. It was from Knox. And she was happy help people study.

''Please. Happy Valentine's Day!'' She said, then the girl smiled, because it was a pleasure to see a ray of happiness in people's faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back