Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava had jumped on the chance to deliver roses. They were so pretty! She hoped she got one. She looked at her list and smiled. The first name was vaguely familiar. She skipped back up to the common room. "Simooon!" She sing-songed as she entered, waving a yellow rose in the air. "You have a friiiiend!"

Simon had already gotten one rose, a little pink one, and he was holding it as he made his way back to the common room, but as he neared it, he was stopped by another girl, a younger girl, he had seen her about the dorm, but at her statement the part veela nodded, "I know I have a friend, I have at least two friends," the boy told her, he figured she meant the rose meant he had a friend, but that was the second rose he was getting, so that had to mean he had at least two friends.

Ava giggled, holding out the rose. "Well they sent you a pretty yellow flower." She told him happily. "And maybe you have more friends and more flowers!" She chattered, when an idea struck her. "Oooh I should paint a rose for my Papa!" She clapped her hands happily and started to hurry off. "What color should I make it? Oh!" She stopped abrubtly, turning and hurrying back to Simon. "Sorry! I forgot." She reached into the basket and pulled out the note that came with the flower. "This is yours too." She smiled at him, her blue eyes bright.
Happy Valentines,Simon. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Alexis

The boy took the rose as it was handed to him by the young girl. She was definitely from his house, he remembered seeing her about the place and he was certainly happy to get this rose from her. However, it the girl also seemed very lost in her own world. he was sure a note was supposed to come with this, but the girl didn't give him one. Walking away already. The boy was happy with the rose, but it appeared the girl had just forgotten. "Thanks!" he said as he took the note from her. He read it quickly, realising it was indeed from one of his friends. That was nice of them. "You should paint lots of roses for your dad,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back