Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Rose hadn't had much luck with her fourth delivery either but had managed to find out she was looking for an older Hufflepuff. She made her way through the corridor before finally selecting a dark-haired girl. "Excuse me, do you know Maggie?"

Maggie half hoped that she would get a rose this year. Asides the one that she and Pippa always exchanged of course. She wasn’t quite sure where she stood at the moment with Ro after their time at the Yule Ball, but it would have been nice to hear from him. The fifth year looked down to a blonde when she was asked for someone called Maggie, although caught off guard, and with English not being her first language, the brunette only caught the name. “What is it?” She asked, believing the student had known it was her. As far as she could remember, she’d never met this student before.

Rose sighed. Maybe this was the wrong girl, too. "I'm looking for a Maggie Rosendale, I have a rose delivery for her." She stated, showing the older girl her rose basket.

"I am Maggie," she said, a little confused. What could this girl possibly have for her? She peered down to what the girl had in her hand, recalling days when she'd done some of the deliveries years before, but unless Ro or Pippa had something for her, she didn't know who it would be from.

Rose let out a sigh of relief and smiled. "That's good, I have a rose for you then." She pulled out the yellow rose with it's dark green stem and offered it to the older girl. "It looks like the note fell off, give me one moment." She started to shuffle around her basket, looking for the pesky paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back