Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Rose had met Geo Volt before in Madam Malkin's when she was shopping with her younger sister. She also knew the Hufflepuff was a friend of her other sister, so she at least knew who to look for. She wandered along the corridors, keeping an eye out for anything pink. Eventually, she spotted the girl and grinned. "Hey, Geo!" She shouted, waving at the girl. She ignored the looks she got and walked up to the girl. "Got a rose for you! And it's not me." She laughed at her own joke. That was never getting old. At least, not in her opinion.

Geo had been on her way to the common room when she spotted someone calling out her name, and she grinned up to Rose who seemed to be making her own way through delivering the flowers. "Hey!" she smiled at Phoebe's older sister, wondering if the pun was the true reason she loved this event and whether she said it to everyone. Every time Geo saw the Gryffindor though she seemed to be chirpy, and surprised to hear that she had another rose sent to her, Geo wasn't quite sure who else it could be from. She hadn't expected to receive any at all. She chuckled lightly, "Hey well maybe next year I will have to send the red Rose to someone," she joked, taking the one from her hand.

Rose grinned as the girl clearly recognized her and seemed to appreciate the pun. "I'll dress up as a red rose for you if you need to send one." She said with a laugh. "But for now, have this!" She happily handed her the yellow one with the note, eager to see the girl's reaction.
Note said:
Geo, you are an amazing chaser! The hufflepuff team is grateful to have you!
From Ares

Users who are viewing this thread

Back