Hufflepuff | Biologist | Traveler

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
((yellow for @Ivelisse Burleigh ))

Kaia was sure that she had heard the name before. Ivelisse... Wasn't she from Heta Omega? "Ivelisse Burleigh! Rose for Ivelisse Burleigh!" Maybe she was, but Kaia wanted to meet the girl, not find out where she takes part in.

Ivelisse had happily been watching the chaos that seemed to be unfolding throughout the castle due to the rose giving event. She had to admit she was rather enjoying watching everyone wander around, looking for specific people. She couldn't help but to be pleasantly surprised when she suddenly heard a name that sounded a lot like her own, noticing the second time it was called out that it was hers. "That's me!" Ivelisse gave a little wave to the girl calling out her name.

Kaia fastly ran over to girl who called herself Ivelisse. "You have a super cool name!" Girl enthusiastically said and finally gave the rose to owner. 'How is your day going?"

Dear Ivelisse,

I'm happy to have meet you. And hope we can be friends.

Crystal

Ivelisse was surprised to see the girl actually run over to her, but she guessed she was just excited to be delivering roses. Or to have found her, since it seemed like a crime to have to find anybody in the chaos that was rose deliveries. "Oh, thanks!" She smiled when the girl complimented her name before taking the rose from her and reading the note. It was nice to see Crystal had send her a rose and she made sure to remember to look for the girl later. "Mine is good, I'm not doing deliveries so I guess it's pretty chill in comparison to others." Ivelisse chuckled. "I'm guessing yours is a bit more chaotic?"

Kaia nodded and waited for Ivelisse to read the note. The coolest part of delivering roses surely were people reactions to notes. "From a close friend?" she softly asked, trying to not seem like she is trying to make any pressure on her. "Yes, my is chaotic, but I love it. Can you imagine how many cool people I will get to meet? Even if you are only second person that I brought rose to," Kaia happily giggled. "And any plans for later? Ready for the ball?" she knew that she had to go, but she decided that she has a full day and she will try to make conversations with everyone she brings roses to.

Ivelisse thought about the girl's question for a second, before answering. "More like a soon to be friend?" She responded, figuring she could definitely be friends with Crystal. She reminded her of her sister a lot, which always brought out the protective side of her a little. "I guess that's true. Anyone I might know on your list?" She asked curiously. Maybe she'd have some quidditch players on there or something, that would definitely be cool. Especially if they were from slytherin. "Very curious about the party." Ivelisse nodded. "I wonder if it'll be fun or it's just going to be a whole lot of lovey-dovey stuff." She chuckled.

Kaia nodded. "Then they will be an amazing friend!" did she doubt her words? Not at all, she was right, there was no other choice. "Hmm.. I guess from my list.. only Bern Malakas, but I already delivered rose to him. He got the yellow one, but after you I am delivering to Poppy from Hogwarts Monthly, Chloe Thompson, Tilly Drage, Nell Wright, I think you might know them. I guess the whole school knows them," she giggled after her own words. Kaia didn't have a date for party, but she wasn't really sad about it. Probably she was going with Ben again or solo, who cared? "Last year it was both in the same time. Already know what you will wear?" she chuckled as she asked, cause she didn't have any idea what she will wear. Probably will ask help to mom or cousin.

Ivelisse chuckled at the girl's response to what she had said about Crystal becoming a friend. If she was sending her a rose when they weren't even real friends yet then she guessed the girl delivering her rose might just be right about that. She'd just have to wait and see. She nodded when the girl mentioned one of her classmates before going on to state who else she was delivering to. "At least that might make them easy to find." Ivelisse shrugged in response, a little disappointed there weren't any slytherin quidditch players on the girl's list. "That sounds promising." She laughed when the other girl talked about the feast, mentioning there was a whole lot of lovey-dovey stuff going on but that there was still plenty of fun to have as well. "Not sure, probably just a shirt and a skirt or something." Ivelisse answered the girl's question. She hadn't really thought about what she would be wearing yet, but she didn't think the dress code was as formal as it was for the yule ball. "What about you? Any grand plans? Date? Friends you're going with?"

Kaia grinned and nodded at Ivelisse's answer. "That's true," at least everyone would know where to find them, it wasn't like where they are? and in the answer get who are they? "And I am sure that there will be drama's too. Every year and every ball or dances, looks like we just can't live without them." and it was visible that actually Kaia was one of those people who loved gossips and drama, unless they included her. It was interesting to follow to. "Sounds good," Kaia approvingly smiled. "Nope, no grand plans. Probably going with my mom as I am sure that my best friend is going with another girl. But I will have the greatest fun with my mom unless someone will invite me," she chuckled. At least she knew that she shared the same vibe with mom and she had the chance to finally put the makeup on her mom.

Ivelisse gave a little shrug when the girl mentioned there'd probably be some drama at the valentine's dance as well. She had definitely head the yule ball was prone to drama, but she didn't know whether it would be the same at valentine's. "Really? I figured everyone would be all happy during valentine's." She responded. So far, this girl seemed like she kind of enjoyed knowing about everything and anything that was going on though, so perhaps she should just trust her word on it. Ivelisse smiled when she seemed to approve of her own plans, a little surprised when she mentioned going to the valentine's dance with her mom. "So is your mom like a professor or..?" She asked, figuring it'd be either that or another member of staff. She didn't think parents were allowed to come in for a party anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back