Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Rose was finally having a bit of luck again. She knew all the prefects, and was pleased to see this one on her list. She walked to the Prefects common room and knocked on the door. Perhaps Norton would be inside.

Norton heard the door of the prefect common room make some noise and he realised that that someone was at the door. He gladly got to his feet and went over. He opened the door and was greeted with the sight of a much younger student, "Hey there, how can I help you? Looking for someone?" Norton asked her.

Rose smiled. "You're Norton, so I'm looking for you. I have a rose delivery." She held up her basket to show him.

Norton's face light up when she said had a rose for him, "Ooooh fun!" he replied, he held out his hand to her and hoped she'd pass the rose, he was eager to see who else might send him a rose, both Kauri and April had sent him ones, so it would have to be someone else.

Rose placed the yellow flower in his hand with the note. "You know, I really appreciate all the time you and the others put in to making sure everyone at school is alright," She told him, feeling nervous. He was actually really cute. And taller than her. She blushed a little, fidgeting with her rose basket.

Norton,

I'm going to miss seeing your face next year!

Promise to stay in touch, okay?

Love,

Chante

Users who are viewing this thread

Back