Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Tomas 🦁
Wand
11' Mayhaw Wood with Core of Wampus Cat Hair
Wendy moved onto her next delivery, finding her way around the castle without a hassle. She had a good sense in what she was doing and where she was going. Wendy stopped by the seventh floor. A couple roses in her baskets were for a few in the Gryffindor house. She saw one of her classmate and asked him nicely if he was willing to do her a favor in exchange for a bar of chocolate. "Get me these people and you can have this, it's a snicker bar. It's really good!" They agreed and went away fetching those on her list.

Lyra got a message from some younger kid that a girl in the corridor had a rose for her. The seventh year got up out of her comfy chair by the fire, wondering who would have sent her a flower. Felix wasn't here to do that anymore. The brunette went into the corridor and approached the younger student. "Hi, I think you were looking for me. I'm Lyra." she said with a smile.

The chocolate bar had worked in Wendy's favor. That kinda skill of negotiating will come in handy for her, some day. "Hey, I'm Wendy and yes I was." Wendy fetch a yellow, pedal rose from her basket and passed it over with a note. "Have a great V-day!""

Note said:
Thanks for the talk.
-Merrill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back