OOC First Name
Ruben
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Holly Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hunter was outside the Gryffindor Common Room, he was inquiring every boy if they were Eric or if they knew where he could find him. The answers were the same, he was inside the common room and the Hufflepuff boy couldn't barge in as much as he wanted.
Finally a brown haired boy left the common room "Are you Eric Holland?" he asked hoping that it would finally be a yes.

@Eric Holland

Eric had been trying to avoid the roses by staying in the common room, but he had to eat sometime. He was on his way to the great hall, but as soon as he left the common room someone spoke to him. He frowned at the young kid. "Yeah, what do you want?" He asked him, already annoyed.

Hunter seemed that Eric didn't seem to enjoy Valentine's Day so he tried to make it quick. "First of all, Happy Valentine's Day" he said with some hope that the boy would smile at him "Second, I got a rose for you" he said extending the yellow rose to the boy.

Eric,

I’ve wanted to say this for months, but there’s a reason I’m in ravenclaw and not gryffindor. I’ve re-written this six or seven different times, each time the words aren’t quite right, aren’t quite perfect. I can almost see you complaining that I'm over thinking it in my head as I say that. You almost saw this, that day you warned me about Simon; well you almost saw version three.

I just, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry for what I said to you, I’m sorry for saying all your parents expect of you is punching things. I’m sorry that I snapped at you, I’m sorry that I was frustrated with myself and I took it out on you. We were friends, at long last, and I threw it all away. You didn't deserve my unkind words Eric, though I deserved yours.

I don’t expect you to forgive me Eric, but I miss your company. I miss you.

Happy Valentines Day, Eric, I hope it’s a good one.

Minnie

Eric frowned at the boy as he said Happy Valentine's Day. As if he cared about that. But as the boy gave him a rose, he nodded in acknowledgement before looking at the note. It was a lot longer than he expected it to be, and he froze in place as he read it. His heart started beating faster as he realized what he was reading. A rose, from Minnie. And she was apologizing, to him. He read it through twice, three times. Then remembered the boy standing there. He quickly stepped back, holding the note close so he couldn't peek at it. "Thanks." He said, then turned and rushed back to the common room. He had to put this in a safe space before anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back