Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
yellow rose for @Henry Addams
Cyzarine skipped her way down to the dungeons, she had been. told that the boy was a slytherin and that he had been last seen heading in this direction, so of course Cyzarine would head towards it. "Henry Addams?" she called out, she was heading towards the slytherin common room, but hopefully they would hear her and she wouldn't have to bother the slytherins to be able to find him. She spotted a young looking boy up ahead of her, "Hey, are you Henry Addams?" she called out.

Henry today spend more time with the library and read more books but later he walked the dangeons and he wanted take a little nap but he hear voice and that was call him. '' Yes?'' He asked the girl with curios voice and looked the older girl and what she wanted for him?''That's me!'' Henry smiled.

Cyzarine let out a little giggle when he confirmed that he was who she was looking for, "yay!" she exclaimed before reaching into her basket and from within pulling out a rose and the note that went with it and holding them out to the boy, "I have this rose for you!" she exclaimed happily.

Nice glasses.

''Realy, rose for me?''
He shook his face in a little grimace and was very surprised when a rose was sent to him. He looked at the card and smiled.''Thanks, but that a little weird no name'' He was a little surprise and take the rose. Mayby that was her tiny chease and he will be thank for her.

Cyzarine smiled at him, "Oh no name?" she said, thinking that it would be frustrating to get a rose with no name, but it was a good mystery, "That just means you gotta find them!" she told him with a wide friendly expression, "Do you have any idea who might've given you this rose?"

''Yes!'' he looked the rose and Henry liked roses and that smell of rose was realy nice. ''I think you are right! I have a good fealing and i think, i know who send.'' henry hoped his intuition would be right. ''Mayby, that rose send my tiny sister? I will ask her.'' Henry thinking laught.

Cyzarine smiled as the boy seemed to work out in his head who could've sent the rose. If he could figure it out then all the better. "Okay! Good luck in your mystery! Have a good valentines day henry!" she told him, giving a little wave as she headed happily off in a little skip to her next delivery.

"Thanky so much and have a good day and grate Valentin's day!" Henry say warm words to her and she have worth it and take that roses and make hard work. That would be nicr make other people happy. Henry walked the Slyhteron coomon rose take rose the water and on the table with wase. Henry take a little nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back