Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Yellow Rose for Annabeth Easterling

Natalia had signed up for the rose deliveries on a bit of a whim. She had been a part of the Wild Patch Club since the start of the year and had been enjoying it. Part of her wanted to see what happened to the roses they had spent time caring for, and a part of her had hoped that maybe delivering roses would help her make some good connections. But the list she had gotten wasn't that promising on that front. The first person on her list was a Gryffindor in the year above her. Natalia spotted her in the student lounge and headed over. "If you're Annabeth, I have a rose for you." She said, vaguely aware that the girl had a twin sister.

@Annabeth Easterling

Anna was just in the student lounge, waiting for Elisa to come over, but instead of twin sister she was approached by younger girl. "That's me, yes. Elisabeth is somewhere. Rose? One more?" it wasn't hard to see that she was really confused. Who sent her rose? "You're Natalia, right?" Anna was sure that she had seen her before so she fastly jumped over to her, less chance that she could get confused.

Natalia was glad she had the right person and not her twin. She wasn't surprised the girl had already received at least one rose, she was pretty and Natalia bet she had no trouble making friends. She was a bit surprised when the girl knew her name, but nodded. "Yes." She said, taking the rose out of her basket. "Here you go."

Dear, sister!

I miss you so much for our time together

Love,
Elisa

Annabeth was good at memorising names and she had heard Natalia's somewhere. "Thank you!" Anna warmly smiled at Natalia, took the rose and read the note with soft smile. Of course, it was Elisa, who else it could be? "It's from my twin. I'm so glad that I didn't forget to send her one." she said to her and then moved a bit to keep place for younger girl. "If you don't have to run away already, maybe you stay here a bit with me? Tell me about how is your deliveries going. How many you have left? What made you sign up for this?" Easterling gave her the most encouraging smile as she could, hoping that Natalia won't be too busy.

Natalia was glad she had managed to deliver the rose and expected the girl to thank her and move on. But instead, she told her who it was from and asked her a few questions. Natalia felt put on the spot. "Uh, I have to go on with my deliveries." She said quickly. "I have quite a few left." She added. "I... have to go."

Anna lightly nodded and smiled at her, she didn't seem disappointed or bothered in any other way. "Sure, the duty is calling. Good luck with deliveries and happy Valentine's Day!" she sweetly smiled and then just lightly waved with her hand as saying goodbyes and went back to doing her own stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back