Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Swishy Applewood Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Caleb was bored and the last thing he wanted to do was be stuck inside all day. He knew Lila would kill him if she knew he was skipping lessons but he didn't really care. He wasn't entirely convinced their grades even mattered. The dueling tournament was coming up and he was much more excited about that then whatever lecture he should be listening too. He had come to the cliffs knowing he wasn't likely to run into a professor or prefect that would tell him off and drag him back to class. In one smooth movement Caleb bent down and picked up a rock and tossed it once in his hand before hurling over the edge of the cliff and waited, holding his breath, to see if he could hear it hit the bottom. He counted for over ten seconds and realized that the wind was probably too strong or maybe it was just that far down.

Louis had been bored, hanging out outside by himself. He had been hoping to get someone to play football with him, but no one seemed interested. He had been kicking the ball around aimlessly when he saw Caleb move past him, in the direction of the cliffs. Caleb didn't seem to notice him, which annoyed Louis a bit. He hated being ignored. Frowning slightly, he followed Caleb. He paused when he saw what he was doing, then headed over to him. "What did that rock ever do to you?" He joked.

Caleb smirked when he heard a familiar voice and took his time to turn around and look at Louis. "It insulted me and I needed to teach it a lesson." he said and chuckled at his own joke. "You want to try?" he asked before bending down and picking up another rock. He tossed it towards Louis aiming a little low so he'd have to dive for it a bit. He turned back to the view and took a deep breath. "Were you stalking me?" he teased playfully but was curious to know how he had been found.

Louis laughed softly. "What did it say to you?" He asked, raising his eyebrow slightly, going along with the joke. He shrugged but caught the rock with some effort. "Sure." He said. "Bet I can throw it farther than you." He added, tossing the rock as far as he could. He glanced at Caleb as he asked the question. "No. You walked right past me without seeing me, rude." He said, hesitating for a moment. "Are you okay?"

Caleb grinned and looked to the sky as he tried to think of something funny. ”It said…that I smell funny and I have bad hair. Which is obviously all lies.” he laughed and noticed that Louis was able to catch the rock he had tossed. “It’s nearly impossible to tell how far it actually goes.” he insisted when the other boy said he could throw it farther. There would be no way to determine a winner and he wasn’t about to let Louis get bragging rights for nothing, knowing the Gryffindor would insist on his superiority. “Maybe you just didn’t grab my attention.” he scoffed but was thrown off when Louis asked if he was ok. He felt his face flush and pushed past it and acted like nothing was wrong. He was fine. “Yeah I’m great.” he smiled and turned away. He took a few steps closer to the edge of the cliffs and looked out for a moment not wanting to show his face until he knew it wasn’t red anymore. “So I saw you had a date to the Valentine’s dance.” he said without turning around.

Louis chuckled at the joke Caleb made about the rock. He looked at his friend for a moment before speaking. "Definitely lies." He said after a beat. "It deserved what it got." He sighed softly when Caleb said it was impossible to tell how far it went, a bit annoyed he didn't seem up for some friendly rivalry. Louis laughed at his comment, running a hand through his hair. "Impossible, I grab everyone's attention." He said with a cocky grin. He wasn't sure if he believed Caleb when he said he was great, but he decided not to ask him about it more. The subject change surprised him a bit though, and he decided to keep on teasing. "Yeah I did, jealous?"

Caleb glanced at Louis when he played along with his joke about the rock. So he liked his hair? The thought thrilled him more than he wanted and he tried to brush it off. Thankfully it was easy to get over that feeling when the next thing out of his mouth was completely idiotic. "Sure. I'm surprised you manage to look away from a mirror long enough to get anything done." he teased and finally made his way to the ledge and sat down. The view was nice and although the wind picked up a bit out here he liked how it kept him refreshed and alert. "Hardly." he scoffed but his sarcasm wasn't as biting as it usually was. Would he want to go to a dance with Louis? Would it feel just like being with a friend? He wasn't sure. Caleb almost considered bringing up Xinyi but he wasn't sure where things had left of with him and he decided it was best not to bring it up. But he managed to steal a kiss at the ball. "I don't really see the need for dates." he said sounding bored. "I can usually find someone to kiss whenever I want."

Louis rolled his eyes. "You'd be looking into a mirror all day too if you looked like me, no?" He teased, though he was a little bit annoyed Caleb didn't bother to respond to his heartfelt comment. Louis was a bit disappointed he couldn't needle Caleb more about him being jealous, as he didn't really seem that bothered by it. What he said next caught Louis' attention. "What? Who have you been kissing?" He asked sharply, wondering how he had missed that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back