Wand
Curved 13 Inch Swishy Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
</COLOR></FONT>
Alina| Skylar| Marzen​
<i>
</i>
the%20three_zpshyvgthks.jpg
<FONT font="Tahoma">
These three will all be enrolling at Hogwarts together in 2040 (Y25) and I'd like to be able to give them friends from the off! Alina is my little Greek Goddess, moving to New Zealand all the way from Greece to pursue her magical education. She currently lives with a carer as her Muggle parents didn't move with her. For her I would like friends and someone to share her love of Quidditch, which she's only ever read about. She'll also have a fixation with the lake and will often spend her time by it's shore or in the lake so if she's ever not in the dorm, the quidditch pitch or the great hall she'll be at the lake.

<COLOR color="firebrick">Skylar is my Californian/New Zealander baby who used to spend half the year with his mom in New Zealand, and the other half with his dad in California until he got his acceptance letter for Hogwarts in New Zealand. He's very studious and reads a lot, but also very adventurous, not afraid of doing what he wants to do, even if it goes against the rules. He has a habit of getting out of trouble and putting others in the blame, but if he was your friend he probably wouldn't do that. For him I'd like friends, maybe a group of friends for like studying or whatnot, and maybe a girl best friend who would end up being his bestest friend in the world (asides from his final) and would confide in everything.

Marzen is my Lithuanian kid who is a tiny, tiny cutie who, at 16, will still be 5 foot something. He also moved to New Zealand and like Alina, him and his sister live with a carer as their mom didn't move with them. His sister will be joining Hogwarts a year later (Y26) and their magical cousins will be joining later on (Y27 and Y28). Marzen is a quiet kid who will soon turn into a social butterfly by the time seventh year rolls around but for now I'm just looking for one or two friends to break him out of his shell, drag him on adventures and help him build confidence. Maybe even convince him to tryout for Quidditch.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back