• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Xiuying Huang (Relationships)

Xiuying Huang

woolongong chaser | goofball 🤪 | 60' grad 🎓
 
Messages
427
OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Veela Hair Core
Age
25 (11/2041)
X I U Y I N G • H U A N G
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
​
F A M I L Y
  • TBA (Father)
  • TBA (Mother)
  • Jingyi Huang (Younger Brother)
  • Xinyi Huang (Younger Brother)

B E S T • F R I E N D S
  • Xiuying doesn't consider anyone her best friend as of yet (Her brother maybe one, but she won't admit it)

F R I E N D S
  • Xiuying doesn't consider anyone as a friend just yet

A Q U A I N T A N C E S
  • Rhys Garner
  • Louis Alcott

E N E M I E S
  • Xiuying does not consider anyone as her enemy as of yet


R O M A N C T I C • R E L A T I O N S H I P S
First Crush:
Current Crush:
Past Crushes:

First Relationship:
Current Relationship:
Past Relationships:

First Kiss:









(If you think one or more of your characters should be moved, added or taken away, please pm me and ill edit the list - This is what the character thinks and feels)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top