OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
10 inch knotted rigid Ash with a Hippogryff feather core
Amaya was frustrated. She was still trying to sort out her life after the Yule Ball. She was still unsure of what had happened between her and Kace, especially after what had happened between him and Abian. She sighed, dropping down in front of the lake water and running her hands through her hair. It seemed like Baron, the pompous skater, was determined to make everything worse.

Every time she turned around he was there. Her heart sank as she thought over how he had interjected himself into her conversation with Abian, revealing that she and Kace were dating before she had a chance to tell her best friend herself. She didnt know how she was supposed to fix that.

And when she had tried to go to Kace with her frustration, wanting to be more honest with him about how she was feeling, Baron had been there to interject- again. She groaned, dropping her head into her hands.

Baron had been lounging on the grass just a couple of feet from the lake water. Wearing another one of Kace's shirts, he had to admit that it was more comfortable than his usual getup. He just found that the hrass was tickling his bare elbows as he was more accustomed to his sweatshirts and casual suits. He had been humming a melody that he was planning to use for his next competition. With eyes closed, the Slytherin did not notice somebody arrived until he heard a groan to his left. Opening an eye, he was shocked to find Amaya just a few feet from where he was. What surprised him even more was she did not notice him too. He studied the girl, wondering how she would react if she found him there. An idea got to him. Closing his eyes again, he sighed loudly, pretending to yawn and stretch.

Amaya glanced up, spotting one of the twins nearby. At first glance she thought it was Kace, but on second glance she had to question it. Something about his demeanor seemed off. Not wanting to bother with it, she shook her head and turned to look out over the water. She was too tired right now- physically and emotionally- to deal with the maybe not Kace beside her.

Baron noticed that Amaya ignored him. Brows furrowed, he turned up his acting a notch. Remembering a tune Kace loved to hum when they were together, he began to belt out a couple of tunes along with some hand moves that the Gryffindor had been teaching him. He was quite surprised he nailed them this time. Hopefully, the girl would buy it this time.

Amaya paused as the boy next to her started humming a familiar tune, feeling her shoulders relax slightly at the sound. Kace, then. She turned, nudging his foot. "Hey," She greeted softly, her frustrations slowly bleeding out of her. Something about Kace's energy always made her feel better. "What are you doing out here?" She asked, running a hand through her hair.

Baron grinned in victory. His acting paid off. Channeling his inner Kace, he replied, opening his eyes while propping his head with his arm. "I'm just chillin', shorty.", hoping he got the namesake right. "Glad you're here with me now." He gave her a warm smile.

Amaya narrowed her eyes. "Baron, what are you doing?" She asked, annoyed. Great. He wasn't half bad at playing Kace, but his accent was still off. She rolled her eyes, turning away. She was so over Baron right now.

Baron guffawed in laughter. Coughing until he slowed down to a stop, he sat up to face Amaya. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Alright?", his voice softening. "But you gotta admit, I got you for a moment there.", he smirked. He did not want to get Amaya to hate him but he just loved to get a rise out of the girl.

Amaya rolled her eyes, thoroughly ignoring Baron as he laughed like an idiot. "Whatever," She grumbled, ignoring him as she stared out at the water. She didn't want to see Baron, and she was upset that he wasn't Kace.

Baron could really see Amaya was upset. He slowly scooted until he was beside her although he was ready to jump should she hit him. "Hey, what's wrong chica?", concern in his voice. He may be arrogant but Kace's shorty had grown on him.

Amaya rolled her eyes. "Why should you care?" She muttered. "Every time I try to fix anything you get in the way," she complained. "Im not good with people, and the two that really matter to me are trying to kill each other," she sighed.

Baron chuckled at Amaya's eye roll. His laughter died down at what she said next. He fiddles with the hem of his shirt, a habit he had whenever he was nervous. "I care because you're my brother's girl." He would not admit that the girl had affected him too. "Boys are boys, Amaya. If you're not good with people, so do I. Kace is... somehow not good with words or emotions from what I can see.", he explained to the best he could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back