Wrong Place, Wrong Time.

Dan Adams

Dan stormed along The Seventh Floor Corridor, he was in a foul-mood, and anyone who dared make eye-contact would be in for a hit at the very least. Today had not been a good day, he had been given detention, and his knuckles were scarred from where he had punched Professor Weasley's door. The detention was no big-deal for Dan, but recently, he had found himself getting very frustrated at the smallest of things, even a detention. Which Dan would tell you, was a regular thing for him to have.

Dan leant against the wall and put his hands to his head. "ERGH." He grumbled loudly to himself, as he tried to get out of the angry place that he was in. Dan wasn't the happiest of boys anyway, so it was these sorts of moods that pushed Dan to the limits. He just hoped no-one was stupid enough to get in his way.

</SIZE>

<SIZE size="50">it was an odd occurance for Stefan to be looking for someone. If he was
honest with himself he had never previous had anyone to look for, but
hogwarts was different. He had a few peole he would class as friends,
something he had never had before. It was a friend he wasnlooking for.
James. One of the first people he had met. It was odd. He felt himself
very different from him, but the young slytherin could not think of anyone
better as a friend. Stefan was on the seventh floor trying to find the
entrance to Geyffindor. It was very hard, since being colourblind he
was not even able to see who was a Gryffindor and who was not. It was
making things very hard for the young boy. He however could not be
heard complaining. As far as he was concerned hogwarts was the
best thing to ever happen to him. Not a lot had happened, so the bar
was not very high. Although it bothered Stefan very little. He was now
a little lost and spotted a much older boy stand against a fall. Stefan
walked closer, about to ask directions when the boy yelled out.
Stefan had enough expericence of angry people to know this was
a bad sign. So as quietly as the colourblind boy could he began to
walk past the boy. Trying his hardest to not benoticed.

Dec heard a young voice near him. It was quiet, as if it hadn't meant to disturb Dan. On any other day, Dan would have let that sort of thing just pass him by, but as the young boy scurried away, Dan looked across and spotted him in the corner of his eye. He scowled at him from behind his back as he hoped that he would be able to hold in his frustration for just a few seconds longer and give the boy the chance to escape his reaching distance. Dan didn't intentionally want to hurt anyone, but when Dan was in the foul mood that he was in right now, he would do anything to release his anger.

Within the next second Dan had grabbed the back of the boys shirt and pulled him back with force. "OY, you spoke...do you want to speak a bit louder so I can hear you?" Dan said, menacingly as he drew in closer on the boys face. Dan was in deep thought and this kid had disturbed him, which was no fault of his own, but Dan was Dan, and whatever happened next was purely just Dan taking out his anger on an innocent kid. He meant nothing from it, it was just an unfortunate time. "Well?" Dan said, gritting his teeth, as if to threaten the boy.

Stefan was sure he had managed to get past undectected, but his hopes were shattered
when the much older kid, spoke. And harshly. Stefan was used to being talked to like that.
It was his fathers prefered tone of voice when dealing with anything that included Stefan.
It did still however scare Stefan, It made him shake like their was ice melting down his back.
Never ending Ice. But as he was pulled and slammed into the wall. Stefan couldn't help but
have himself reminded of his home. His so called home. He did not really have one. And now
he knew he could never count Hogwarts as a home. This was happening. Stefan kept his
eyes to the ground. He did not look up and nor did he even look like he heard what the older
guy had said. But if the older boy looked hard enough, he would be able to tell that Stefan
Archer, colourblind and Slytherin was more scared than people in a car heading towards an
unavoidable collision. Stefan shook his head. "I'm sorry. I said nothing. Please. I'm sorry"
Stefan muttered quietly. He didn't want to be in any bother. He was going back to his
father soon, and this was just making the memories flood to him, like something unhealthy
and horrible. It made him, feel so weak. Weaker than before. It made him feel pathetic, and
stupid. Just like at home. "Please, Let me go" Stefan muttered his voice quiet and weak,
he was close to tears. He wanted to run. Run so far away. To far for any person to find. But
Stefan didn't know anywhere. He had no one to support him, and no where to go. He was
stuck with this boy threatening him, and the fear he'd managed to somewhat shift relodged
within his heart, with no hope of shifting.​

Dan looked at the boy debating what to do with him. His heart told him to let him go, but his head was telling him otherwise. He was a scared little boy, he didn't deserve a beating, but Dan had been needing to let out his anger for a long time coming. And in Dan's eyes, this was the perfect opportunity, a quiet corridor, a little kid who wasn't about to tell on him or fight back.

"Why should I let you go eh?" Dan threatened as he pinned the boy against the wall. "I'm in a foul mood as it is...the last thing I need is some scaredy kid like you getting in my way...so no...here's the answer to your question...I won't be letting you go...infact..." Dan paused as he kneed the guy in the stomach hard. "How does that sound?"

The poor kid didn't deserve any of this, just an innocent Student making his way to his desired destination, but Dan wasn't having any of it. Dan's dad had solved his problems by hitting Dan, now Dan had taken that on...and continued to use violence as an answer to the problems he faced. Which generally caused him more problems...detentions and such...but Dan never thought of that at the time.

It had been a long day for Riley but he had Marked all of his test papers, sorted his office out and made plans to see Lowan over the holidays. Yes he had everything that he needed sorted out and now he was rejoicing in having the rest of the day off. It was a rare occurrence and one which was most welcome when it came around. Riley loved having time to himself, it meant he could catch up to doing the things he liked which wasn't sitting in a classroom all day teaching.
As he walked around the castle to get to the top floor he hard loud noises from students on the seventh floor. Usually he would he passed it off a just some students messing around but these didn't sound like playful shout, more like angry get the heck away from home shouts. Riley straitened up and made himself look in charge and full of authority as he walked down the corridor to see what was going on. It didn't take him long at all to find two students. He watched as one of them, a student he recognised from his class, pin the other against a wall. Just as he was about to ell them to drop what ever was happening and move along, the student kneed the one against the wall. "Mr Adams. My office NOW." He said sternly. If there was one thing that Riley did not tolerate was bullying.

Dan had barely put his foot down when he heard the voice of a Professor. Dan looked over to where the sound had came from. He scowled at the Professor, and became extremely frustrated as the words that the Professor had spoken sunk in. "URGH." Dan shouted as he punched the wall, narrowly missing the kids head. "I ain't going nowhere Professor..." He said. Dan refused to show any respect to the Professor whom he had witnessed speaking with Professor Weasley. And quite frankly, any friend of hers was the last person Dan wanted to see right now.

"You'll pay for this..." Dan said, threatening the boy as he took a step away from him then breathed out. "I promise you'll pay...and I don't break promises..." Dan warned the boy as he walked towards the Professor. "What do you want?" Dan asked, getting up in the Professor's face. He was angry now, and it showed on Dan's face as he looked at the Professor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back