Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curly 8 Inch Whippy Applewood Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Alexandra had decided to write her book in a quiet corner of the library. There was a well-done work week behind us and all the homework was already done. Alexandra had collected a thermos of tea, a pad, feathers and black ink. She sank into one of the brightest corners and she completely gave in to writing. When she finally turned away from writing it was late afternoon. Next to her I found a book on the shelves and there was an exciting detective story to be read afterwards.

Beckett was studying at the library, he was already there when a girl arrived. She was a Ravenclaw too, he could tell by her vests and she brought a thermos, meaning she would be there for a while. Beckett watched as she took her writing material out of her bag. She started writing without any notes nearby, no books, just writing. Beckett glanced at her sometimes as the hours passed, she kept writing.
Beckett couldn't help but wonder what kind of girl had such a great mind that she could just be studying and taking notes for hours from things that she had in her head. Beckett could also memorise a lot of things but not enough to be writing for three hours.
His curiosity got the best of him so he got up and walked over to her "I'm sorry I don't want to bother or seem nosy but, you are writing for hours already. How can you be studying without any notes or books. If you are writing down everything from memory let me tell you that it's very impressive"

Alexander turned his eyes to what he wrote in the foreign language and was glad that he had written a lot. The girls' cheeks turned a little red, as Alexamdra was a little embarrassed about disturbing the boy. And then the girl's eyes slipped to the other side of the book. The girl studied the boy carefully and smiled
The hasty question of whether she was doing what she was doing now and how long she had spent here made her feel honored and happy. "Thank you, but I've already done my homework and now I'm writing a book of my own, but it's a small hobby ..." Alexandra's cheeks turned red and she growled a little nervously at the edges of the notebook. For a long time, notebook had simply stood between the study materials and waited for her moment of glory, which came just today. "I need a little worn you, i'm not good a English!" Alexandra told him with nervos voice and hoped that he won't be mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back