writing home again

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
Stephanie walked to the owlery, she wanted to ask alex to come to brightstone village this weekend.
She got out her parchment and quill and was about to start writing when she saw a owl come towards her.

Alex ran up to his room and grabbed some parchment,
Steph!
Ive just got a letter ive been accepted!! Im going to work at the  Magical Menagerie! Me and Ami are moving to New Zealand!
Write back fast.
lex

He tied the letter to his owl and opened his window, he watched his owl for a while before rushing downstairs to buy his ticket to New Zealand.

Steph saw that the owl was coming straught for her and rushed to the window, untying the letter and looking at the name, it was for her.
She walked over to the wall and sat down, she opened the letter and read it excitably.
Al,
omg! thats amazing! when are you coming out? You should come this weekend. I would love to see you.
Steph x

Steph rolled up the parchment and tied it to Alex's owl, she took it to the window and watched him fly away.

Al was sitting in the lounge with Ami, they were talking about moving out to New Zealand as soon as possible, when his owl came flying through the open window. Alex quickly opened the letter and read it, smiling he wrote back.
Steph,
me and Ami are flying out tomorrow, so we'll meet at the hogs head?
We'll be going back home after buying a house. And we're moving as soon as. We're really excited!
Alex.

He scribbled her name on a envelope and went outside towards the owl-house, his owl was v. tired. and he needed another owl to send this letter, he picked Helgy and took her outside. She flew away, and Alex returned to the lounge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back