WPC Introductory Meeting

'I don't mind as long as it's just for fun.' said Ginny as soon as she had heard. It did sound like fun to her but she wasn't sure if it was. She smiled to herself as she thought this was a good club to join.

"That sounds fun." Kailey said

Zoe smiled, and said, "The wheelbarrow race was a wonderful success last year, and we hope it will be just as big this year as well!" She was becoming very cheerful at the thought of another race.

"Last year we had I think 3 or 4 teams who raced, and I believe 3 shopkeepers who put up stalls. I think we should open up the option once again to the shopkeepers, any ideas?" Hilary smiled at the group truly caring about their opinions

Cecily was proud of how Hilary and Zoe were stepping up to their positions. She knew they were going to do a killer job.

(ooc: What do you guys think of having it Feb. 4th-8th? It'd give us time to shoot PM's to members, make flyers and see if any shopkeepers would like to open up a small shop. :D )

(((Sounds good Cecily.....I won't post something IC because no one has actually said anything since Hilary last talked... :p )))

"I've got some flyers in the making and we're thinking of holding it in two weeks. Gives everybody time to get things in order. If any of you are assistants at the shops, please feel free to ask your employers if they'd like to set up a small stall at the Wheelbarrow race. They could make some extra galleons."

Zoe nodded her head, she was wondering whether Mr.Hudson would want to make another stall. "Quite a few stalls were set up, last year, and some of them had sales, as well." She said, trying to remember.

(Yeah, I should be able to make it :p)

Ginny was listening to what they were all saying and thinking what to say as she had no ideas. 'That'll be great. i'll take part. 'said Ginny finally saying something.

(I think I'll make it as well as long as we have time to post at (GMT:)afternoon.)

(((Last year the race went over a few days giving everyone chnce too post...))

"Does anyone remember who all had stalls last year? There was QQS, Scrivinshafts and Gladrags for sure...were there others?"

"That's all I can remember. I'm hoping we can entice more to come this year."

Hilary smiled "Yep, okay so basically the wheelbarrow races will be a fun time for all. Other than the pairs there are no teams, houses or really competition. It's generally interesting and people are laughing so hard that they usually forget about being competitive."

"Yeah, and you can make a friend with someone who you generally wouldn't know at all, due to house difference." She said, remembering who her partner was.

'Sounds great.' said Ginny not really knowing what to say since she wasn't here last year.

"Sounds great." Kailey said not really knowing how to contribute considering she wasnt here last year.

((
20uwcg5.jpg

Here it is guys, the invite!! I hope it looks okay. :D I'm sending it to the HoH's for it to be posted in the common rooms and Alicia's put it on the calendar of events and in the Announcements box.

The dates were changed a bit but it'll span all of next week! Let me know what you guys think! :lol: ))

(( Thank you kindly! :lol:
Don't forget to make your dolls for the Wild Patch Club and post it at the yearbook under the clubs thread. Your doll should wear an outfit that is green and brown. :p Any questions, PM me or Hilary or Zoe. ;-) )

((There is now a topic just for us.... :D Go ahead and post your dolls, they can be wierd or normal :p and lots of option to be wierd :p))

(( great, i will try that now if my comp lets me. Please, let me do this.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back