Wow...

Abi Ross

I decided to go and take a look at the other towers. I decided the North Tower was as good as any. Plus I heard it had a great view. I was just about to the top of the stairs when, of course, I triped. I tumbled forward, my light brown hair flying around me. I fell flat on my face. But that was ok, this happens all the time. I pushed myself up from the ground, and stood up. Finally I reached the top. I walked over to the nearest window, and sucked in a breath. The view was beautiful, gorgious, amazing! That didn't even cover it! You could see everything! From the Forbiden Forest to the Womping Willow. It was also so, so peaceful. I decided that this would be a great place to just hang out, relax, and read.

((OCC: It is better to role play in third person. As in Abi decided t ogo and take a look at the other towers. She decided the North Tower was as good as any. ))

Wednesday had heard that that North Tower at a great view. With that she decided that to get this view she must see it at once. This observent Hufflepuff was never one not to see something first hand, if she could help it. As Wednesday walked up the stairs to the tower she hummed Stay on the Sunny Side to herself. It was a muggle song that she had gotten stuck in her head when thinking about the old car rides she used to take with her friends and family.

Finally reaching the top she noticed that she wasn't the only one there. The humming stopped only to be polite usually Wednesday would have broken out in singing and dancing but trying to not scare of people she hadn't met yet she decided to keep it calm. "Hey" She said brightly as she walked over to the window where the girl was and took a look. The view was what she was told and more. "I'm Wednesday" She added extending her hand.

(Oh, thanks!)

Abi hadn't noticed that someone had joined her until they spoke. She jumped, and spun aroud, coming face to face with a girl about her age. She had her hand extended, so Abi shook it.

"Hello Wednessday! My name's Abi!" She said just a little to anxciously, she hoped she didn't scare the girl.

((no Problem ^_^ ))

Wednesday looked over at the girl as she jumped. "Sorry to scare you love" Wednesday said a smile clearly on her face. Though it was not a smile of amusing for scaring the poor girl more just a smile that always seemed to remain on Wednesday's lips. As if it was permenant.

"Nice to meet you Abi" Wednesday said liking the name right away. Actually since arriving Wednesday had found quite a few names that she liked. "Are you are first year?" She asked guessing that she was, though she couldn't be sure. Wednesday moved her glance out the window once more looking at the view. "So much to see it seems impossible to ever see it all" Wednesday said

Abi smiled, she liked this girl. She looked out the window, and quickly became rapped up in the sceanary. She barely relized the girl had asked her a question, and was surprized to hear herself answer.

"Yep, I'm a little first year." She said with a sigh. She'd been asked that question so many times. She looked over to the girl. "What about you?"

Abi glanced out the window again, and smiled.

"Yea, it's just so beautiful." Abi said.

Wednesday heard Abi sigh and guessed that she had gotten the first year question quite a bit. Wednesday felt the same way. "Yeah I'm a first year Hufflepuff" Wednesday said proudly thinking that what house are you in is another question that she got quite a lot of.

Wednesday's eyes continued to look at the few wondering which place she wanted to explore first. The lakefront looked amazing. A few swims in the lake seemed like a blast. The lawn also seemed marvolous. She could see herself laying on the grass and watching the clouds go by picking out which ones looked like ice cream and such.

As well as she noticed the forbidden forest. Forbidden forest just seemed to hold mysteries that Wednesday couldn't wait to discover. Then there was the Qudditch Pitch. Though Wednesday wasnt' exactly happy about Quidditch but still she would try.

"Liking Hogwarts so far" Wednesday said letting out a small laugh "God you probably hear that question all the time don't you" Wednesday asked.

Abi could tell Wednesday was drinking in the view, and decided to do the same. She stared out the window, looking at everything and nothing, all at the same time. She wished her friends from home could be here to see it with her.

"Yea, I do hear that all the time. But yes I am enjoying Hogwarts." I wonder why it's called Hogwarts, it doesn't have warts or anything does it? "Oh, ya.I forgot to tell you I'm a Ravenclaw. Smarts and all that." Abi said with a laugh.

Abi turned her atention back to the view outside the window.

Wednesday smiled when Abi admitted that she did hear that question a lot. "It's just magical" Wednesday said knowing that Hogwarts was actually a magical school so it was sort of like a bad way to discribe it but what other adjective could discribe a place like this.

"Oh a Ravenclaw" Wednesday said smiling thinking about the various amounts of Ravenclaws she had meant so far. "I've met lots of Ravenclaws. I think they are the overpowering house well other than Hufflepuff" Wednesday said a bit of teasing in her voice. All in good fun though.

Outside Wednesday noticed a few people flying about on brooms. "I am a little unsure about that" Wednesday said watching the people fly "About flying" She added.

Abi laughed.

"Yea, there are so many Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuffs! But there are a ton of Slytherens too."
Abi said smileing, not meaning to be rude. Abi, looked out the window, when Wednesday mentioned flying. Abi had to admit that the prospect of flying freaked her out.

"Yea, I don't know if I'll ever be able to do it." Abi laughed. Then sighed looking out the window again.

"So, what classes are you looking forward to?" She said looking over to Wednesday.

Wednesday smiled brightly thinking that she was glad she meant yet another student. So far Wednesday had not meet too many of them yet. It was sort of hard to meet people when you were as odd as Wednesday was. Usually clicks were already made and none of them seemed to accept Wednesday. She was determined to change that though.

"Oh yeah there are quite a few Slytherins too" Wednesday said thinking that she had not meet many people from Slytherin besides Toni and Henric.

When Abi actually agreed about flying with Wednesday, Wednesday did a little happy clap. "Thank goodness someone else that isn't crazy about flying" Wednesday said smiling brightly glad that she wasn't the only one. "Back home I thought that brooms were only meant for cleaning" Wednesday said smiling

"Oh classes. Well all of them. Astronomy sounds fun and so does charms" Wendesday explained "What about you?" She asked Abi.

Abi, was so happy that her and Wednesday, were getting along. She didn't have any friends at the school, and was kind of lonely. For some odd reason, people didn't see Abi as an aprochable person. Abi laughed when Wednesday started clapping, and dansig around.

"Yea, I don't get it. Why brooms? Why not some other cleaning utensil." Abi said laughing out loud.

"Well, I'm really looking forward to charms, and strangly History of Magic. But Atronamy sounds fun to." Abi didn't know why she liked history so much. But she did. Abi looked out the window again.

Wednesday smiled brightly when Abi asked why not some other cleaning utensil. Laughing a bit as the thought of someone flying around on a duster. Now that would be a funny sight.

"I don't know much about History of Magic" Wednesday said truthfully. "Though I used to be excellent at History back home" Wednesday said not meant to be bragging at all. "I've heard that History is a hard subject to hold a professor here" Wednesday said listing off a useless fact.

"Did you get a pet yet" She asked. Now Wednesday loved animals and they were always fun to talk about.

Abi smiled.

"Yea, I don't know much about it, either. But the prospect of learning about wizzarding history is awesome! I've never really been that good at history tho." Abi sayed trying to clarify why she liked history. "I wonder why that is?" Abi sayed, why would that be a hard subject to hold a professor.

"Um, no. Not yet. But I was thinking about getting an owl, or a cat." Abi sayed smiling. She thought owls were beautiful creatures. But she loved cats, and her mom would probable tolorate a cat more than an owl. She giggled. "Do you have a pet?" Abi asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back