OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
10 inch knotted rigid Ash with a Hippogryff feather core
Amaya was so tired, she'd tossed and turned for a week with her worries keeping her up at night. She had moved up to the student lounge, hoping maybe if she relaxed a bit she might be able to nap a little. But as she sat with her notebook open, trying to think of a new story idea, she couldn't seem to quiet her mind. She sighed heavily, shutting the notebook and rubbing her eyes. A million worries ran through her head. She needed to talk to someone... maybe she could go find Kace? She sighed, tucking her hair behind her ear. Where would he even be right now? He was so energetic, it was hard to pinpoint him at any given moment. She sighed, sinking into the couch and laying her notebook over her face.

Kace popped to the left, he popped to the right while gliding down the fourth corridor. The way he smoothly execute the glide one would think he was wearing his heelys. A smirk played across his lips as the fifth year manage to generate some attention from a couple third and fourth year girls. Kace winks in their direction, smoothly moving pass them to head for the student lounge. He was supposed to be patrolling, keywords: supposed to be. The lion hadn't done enough dancing lately, and well, he made good use of his time while he 'patrol' the fourth floor. Kace abruptly stops, his shoes skidding the floor beneath him somewhat. "Jane, baby? Is that you Amaya, what are you doing?" The boy questions his girlfriend who's whole face was covered by a book. He could tell it was her because of her hair and he just knows. They've been together for a long time for him not to recognize it was his girlfriend.

Last edited:
Amaya nearly jumped out of her skin at the sudden voice. She sat up, setting her book aside as she looked to Kace. "Do you just appear any time I think of finding you?" She teased lightly, standing and walking over to him. "That's a useful trick," She murmured, hoping her worry wasn't as obvious in her face as she thought it was. She smoothed his shirt absentmindedly, her thoughts a million miles away. "Aren't you supposed to be patrolling?" She asked, giving him a slightly strained smile.

Kace grins, giving a casual shrugs. "My spidey senses were tingling," he quips moving in to loop his arms around her waist. "Yeah, but y'anno, I'm not really cut out for patrolling. It's not me, like, what am I even suppose to be doing?" Kace shook his head, the first time patrolling was enough to turn him off from being a prefect. Then there was Sapphire, who's vibe threw him off. Chick was weird, Kace won't say it because she's related to Amaya. "What's up? Something's up, like I said my spidey senses were tingling," he said so on a more serious note. Kace studies Amaya closely, holding onto to her.

Amaya hesitated, smiling as Kace wrapped his arms around her waist. "You're supposed to be looking out for trouble," She told him, smiling halfheartedly. She hesitated when he asked what was wrong. "What? Nothing," She looked away, her hands falling down his chest a bit. "I'm just... worried," She admitted softly, sighing and not meeting his eye as worry ate at her gut. She wasn't even sure how exactly to word it without him getting upset with her. Would he be upset? It was hard to tell. She loved her boyfriend, she did, but his loud energy was always so hard to predict.

Kace shrugs, and nods. "I know that but, it's not my thing. I am trouble, remember," Kace smirks, though it hardly holds up. The teen kept his eyes locked with hers until she breaks away. Kace sighs, "Worried about what, exactly? My prefect status? Don't be, it's nothing to be worried about," Kace reassures her, pulling her chin up to him. "Unless it's something else...everything is cool with us, right?"

Amaya smiled a little. "You're something, alright," She teased him softly. She couldn't help the way her heart skipped a bit when he turned her face back to his. "No," She answered automatically. "I mean, yes everything is alright, no it isn't us, it's..." She sighed, leaning forward and laying her head on his chest. "I'm worried about graduation." She tried, sighing again and moving to sit down on the couch. She patted the spot next to her, an invitation for him to join her. "I'm worried about if anyone will want to publish my book, I'm worried about what I should write next, where I should live and how I'll make it on my own after I graduate next year," she bit her lip. "I'm a little worried about us, too." She admitted gently. "I'm really going to miss you,"

Kace laughs, rolling his eyes at the Slytherin. He was a headache, Amaya's headache. He wonders sometimes why she puts up with him. She patience, the way she is with him made Kace stick around. It's weird how they work, but they did. And that's all that should matter. It should, it doesn't stop him from pondering when he's laid up in his dormitory. Kace plops down besides the brunette. He swings his arm around her, casually lounging on the couch. "You're worrying too much, chill babe. You'll be good, I'll be good. We'll be gucci, don't worry."

Amaya sighed softly, moving to curl up against him. It wasn't often they had soft moments like this, ones where she just laid her head on his chest. He was all energy, and unlike her cousins Amaya wasn't really that much of a cuddler. Not often. But there were some times- like now, where stopping and resting against him just felt right. She sighed softly, relaxing against him and shutting her eyes. "I love you, Tarzan," She murmured, before leaning up and pressing a soft kiss under his jaw.

Kace gently tugs her in closer, finding solace in this peaceful shared space. It's not typical of him to be this relaxed, he's a busy body no doubt. But sometimes he's gotta hit the breaks. He's gotta stop and smell the roses once in a while. Not only figuratively speaking, it's been a good minute he hadn't done much with the Wild Patch Club. He didn't know why that suddenly came to mind, it just did. "I love you too, Jane," Kace murmurs against her lips. He teasingly taps them gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back