Taneaka
Wand
14" ebony and unicorn horn
-Full Name: Woody Samuel Green

-Birth Date: December 12th

-Current Age: 17

-Basic Appearance: Very dark hair, dark brown eyes, quite tall

-Parents: Dervish Green Sr. and Samaire Green

-Siblings, if any: he has 5 brothers (Dervish Jr., David, Steven, Nick and Darren) and one sister (Angelica) but his five cousins also live with them and they are like siblings (Odette, Anamaria, Stacy, Paul and Jasper).

-Pets, if any: A Norwegian Forest Cat, a Maine Coone and a Barn Owl

-Area of Residence: Sydney

-Blood status: Halfblood

-What would their Patronus be? A raven because they look evil and they act evil

-What would their Boggart be? Seeing his family dead

-What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): A panther because they are mostly independent but when they need to be they can work in a group

-What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Himself. He’s perfectly happy the way he is

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When he went on holiday to Spain with his family

-Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear diary,
Me and Dave were both sorted into Slytherin. YES! I couldn’t wait to be sorted. I’ve been dreading getting sorted into a different house. It’s been basically my worst fear for the past few months.
I better go and write a letter to mum and dad.
Woody.

Hi Woody,

just a few questions...

*What occupations do your parents hold?
*Have you graduated or are you still in school?
*Do you like quidditch?
* Why do you have so many pets?
* The Mirror of Erised shows your deepest desires, so would it not then show you as you would like yourself to be? a particular job, with a particular someone perhaps. - If truly happy with who you are, what is it that makes you so?
* What are you doing with your life now?
* What was it like growing up in such a busy household?
* Have you dated before? How did these relationships work out?
* What do you do for fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back