Won't you hurry up!

Aimee Willow

Aimee sat on bench outside Gambol and Japes. Where were her sisters? Ysobella had gone to look in the pet shop, but she didn't know where Natasha and Avadia were. She had met her two half-sisters over the Winter Break briefly, and couldn't wait to see them again. The small girl swung her feet, looking down at her fluro green converse. She was wearing a bright pink hoodie and jeans, so she wouldn't be hard to miss. In her hand she held two letters, one from each parent. She started singing under her breath, a song she had learnt the Spanish days of the week to. It the chorus of 'We will rock you', only the words had been replaced with the days of the week. Aimee tapped out a beat as she sang, waiting.

Belle walked out of the pet store, a big grin on her face. When she went to Hogwarts, she was getting a pet. Her bright red hair was straightened, and she was wearing a white hoodie with orange and white mushrooms on it, and black skinny jeans. "Are they here yet?" Ysobella asked Aimee. Seeing that they weren't, Belle sat down next to Aimee. She pulled her apple-green iPod out of her pocket, and started listening. She was happy now, she had Green Day to keep her company.

Natasha hadn't planned on going to Brightstone this time, but she had received an owl, Tristan's owl. Though she had only met her father a couple of months ago, she was completely comfortable calling him 'Dad'. The letter was short, Natasha frowned: Tristan always wrote long rambly letters.
Natasha,

Aimee and Belle are going to meet you outside Gambol and Japes today at twelve. Be there or be square.

T

Natasha smirked at her dad's humour, it was rather stupid. She put on her jacket, found a necklace, and left the dorm: it was almost twelve now. On her way to Brightstone, she found Avadia. "Dad send you a note?" she asked her sister. A few minutes later, the two girls were outside Gambol and Japes. "Aimee! Bells!" she shouted, waving at her younger sisters. "Group hug!" Nat announced, hugging all three girls. "I missed you too heaps!" she exclaimed. She had missed the Willow's so much. "How's Dad and Alice? How's Ruby?" Natasha asked. Ruby was another half-sister, only six months old, and the sweetest thing on earth.

Avadia had woken up late today: she had no classes, and therefore she was entitled to sleep in. She yawned and stretched, wondering why on earth an owl was on her bed. Wait, an owl! Alice's owl! Avadia hastily grabbed the letter, earning a bite from the brown barn owl. "Ow!" she hissed, sucking her index finger. She opened the letter and grinned. It was about the same as Natasha's, only in Alice's handwriting. Avadia liked her step-mother, she was a sweet person. Ava got dressed, and put on a blue jacket. She found her current favourite necklace: a black chain with a mini working Rubik's cube on the end. She threw on a headband, and left the dorm.

Not bothering with breakfast, or lunch as it was now, Avadia headed to Brightstone. She saw Natasha and grinned at her double. The novelty of a identical twin still hadn't worn off. "Nah, Alice sent me one." she said. Natasha liked Alice, but Avadia had certainly warmed to her a little more than her twin. "Group hug!" Natasha announced, enveloping the three girl in a hug. Avadia hugged her sisters back, grinning. "What've you got for us today, squirts?" Avadia said with a laugh. "And, where do you want to go?"

Ysobella let out a small squeal as Nat and Ava arrived. "Oh, my gosh! It was so lonely without you guys!" she gushed, snatching the letters off her twin. "Here! Here!" she gabbled, handing the other twins' the letters. Belle turned off her iPod, and put it back in her pocket. "Everywhere!" Belle smiled widely at Avadia.

Natasha grinned at her younger siblings' and took Tristan's letter. She began to read it, then read Alice's letter after it.
Natasha and Avadia.

I've sent this with Aimee and Belle, hopefully you don't mind me writing to you. We are definitely sending the girls' to HNZ, hopefully one of you will be in their house. They won't be in Slytherin, I should think. Hufflepuff is possible, Ravenclaw not so much. Sorry Ava, they aren't really bookworms like you. Gryffindor's a possibility. Oh, I do hope they are both in the same house, I don't think they could bear being separated. Ruby's fine, sleeping and screaming her little head off. Been spoiling her with clothes and toys, you two had better get her a Chrismas present!

Hugs and kisses, Alice.

Natasha smiled at the sheer Aliceness of the letter. She passed Alice's letter to Avadia, and began to read Tristan's letter.
Those scary twins I recently found out I have.
A.K.A Gnat and Ava Kadava.

Hopefully the smaller lot of twins aren't being a handful, if so you may jinx them. Or not, as you will most likely be expelled. No, please don't jinx them. I'd have to send you to Beauxbatons, and you'd have to learn French. And I know languages aren't Gnat's strong point. I'm thinking of pulling you out of school anyway, and sending you both to a cooking school; I know how much you love cooking!

I do hope that Avadia hasn't attempted to set all the house-elves free? Leave the poor creatures be, they are probably scared to death of the sight of you. And, if Gnat has set fire to any more curtains, I may consider sending her to France anyway. There is still a great big burn on the lounge curtains, magic lighters can't be erased apparently. My silly girls.

If you don't mind, tell Luna that her father fainted when I told him about her. That should amuse him. Yes, I told the muggle about that ghost. And send her my regards, her birthday's soon isn't it? I'm sure Alice has told you about all the clothes she bought Ruby? She had to cast a charm on the wardrobe so they would all fit! Crazy woman, no clue why I married her in the first place.

TTFN, Your Dear Old Dad.

P.S, I know you're both cracking jokes inside your head about the 'old' bit. I'm watching you.

Natasha grinned at Tristan's letter, it was so like her father to bring up the fact that she had nearly burnt the house down. The lighter had looked like a tv remote, and Natasha had picked it up, and pushed the on switch. She had been so surprised that it had burst into flame, she dropped it on the curtains. "Shopping time!" she said, leading the way into the shops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back