Woah, not ANOTHER new friend. You'd think I was popular or something

Sasha Harris

Sasha was in a corner alley, practicing her latest dance for her and her sister. They had one last show before the beginning of term and Sasha wanted to blow everyone off of the stage. They had won the last few competitions, friendly or otherwise, but this time she wanted to shine above them all. Like a giant goodbye, as they wouldn't be able to go to any of the shows or competitions during term time. She was so caught up in the music from her headphones and the moves she was perfecting, she didn't notice the girlk that had noticed her and was watching.

Angelica watched as she saw the girl dancing. She had always loved the thought of doing so but she always had two left feet. It was something that seemed to run in the family. Nobody in the family that she knew seemed to be any good at dancing. Then the girl looked at her. "Sorry. I like dancing and you're really good. I didn't mean to stare."

Sasha noticed the girl looking and looked back. She smirked when the girl spoke and nodded. "Of coarse I'm good, I've been doinf it for years." Street dancing was one of her favourite hobbies, her and Alice had been doing it since they were around four. "Who are you?" It wasn't asked in a mean way but it definatley wasn't asked nicely either.

"Sasha HArris." Her tone changed to suspicious, the girl gave her a compliment in a not nice tone of voice. "And it is fun. Or I wouldn't be doing it."

Angelica grinned. "Fair point." Having her brother around her all the time had made her slightly anti-social. The only way an outsider could ever have a decent conversation with Jerrod was if one of the family introduced them to him. His behaviour had now started to rub of on Ang.

Sasha eyed the girl suspisciously for a second before deciding to throw caution to the wind. She grinned in a friendly way to the girl, Angelica. "Thanks for the compliment anyway. You going to hogwarts this year?"

Sasha nodded. "You have a brother?" Though she was young, Sasha still knew what a fit boy was and how to catch one, she had been brought up around that kind of women. It really wasn't a shock that she turned out the way she did.

Sasha's eyes went wide at the mantion of how big this girls' family was. "Wow, that's a large family you got isn't it?"

Sasha smiled, it wasn't a happy smile but it wasn't sypmathy. Sahsa Harris doesn't do Sympathy. "See my mum wanted girls and she got two straight away." She giggled, she loved the stories of her mother wanting a girl and her dad wanting a boy but then her dad falling in love with her and Alice when he first saw tham.

"I like having a big family. It's more fun. Plus, I know my brothers will always be there for me. Especially Jerrod. He's over-protective of me." Sometimes, Jerrod's over-protective behaviour could annoy Angelica but most of the time it was very comforting for her.

Sasha giggled. "Sounds like fun, Somet times i wich I had another sibling, other than Alice, she bored me like hell, but I manage. Mainly through shopping."

Sasha racked her brains trying to remember what it was her parents did but she couldn't remember. "I have no idea, all I know is that i pays well."

Sasha shrugged. "Because that would mean having to pay attension." She paused for a second realising something. "Wait, what's your name again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back