With Great Power, Comes Great Irresponsibility.

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
On this side of the world, most people were enjoying a hot summer, the others were tolerating it or staying inside. But in Germany, things had been different: There was a nip of ice in the air and the odd drift of light snow. The Durmstrang students were nearing the end of their holidays, but Larissa had wasted no time in journeying half way around the world to stand in a dark street wearing little more than an ironic shirt, a pair of jeans and, naturally, a pair of boots she had once bought but never before worn. It was by chance that Larissa happened to have just finished an hour-long conversation with a shopkeeper who had been locking up shop for the night after a very quick sale, when the other person had become present- or had they been there all along? For Larissa had paid little attention to the world around her as she had tried, repeatedly, to rid herself of the talkative shopkeeper.

Fortunately, Larissa was very different from her first visit to the darkened street-alleys. For one, Larissa was now seventeen years of age and had a license to apparate. For another thing, Larissa was not only one of the top students in her year, but she had also achieved her life dream; she was a Death Eater. Alright, she had much to learn and was considered to be still training, but the night only caused her to thrive on her success. So much had she achieved since her first visit, and there was now so much more to lose. Taking out her wand, Larissa whispered "Lumos" and lit the darkened path ahead. Perhaps she should visit the local watering-hole? She had no intention of heading to the Leaky Cauldron, not during this prime hour, at least. But she had not other option, did she? The Poison Ater was the only other place and Larissa and Adira had not spoken in years. She wondered if they would ever meet again. As she took one step forward and shone her wand ahead, Larissa didn't have to wonder for much longer..

Adira was down the side of the Poison Ater just throwing out some rubbish, keeping the storeclean and presentable was one of Adira's prioritys, Adira brushed her long brownish blonde out of her face, Her tanned skin glowed softly in the light of the dim alley way Adira worse the usual, Ripped old Black Jeans, Black Converse but instead of a tied up T-shirt she worse a dark green T-shirt with rips all along the middle.
Adira looked out of the alley way and saw a familiar face... Larissa

Adira turned and walked out of the Alleyway her hair bouncing as she walked Adira's aura went from cool to below glacial as she moved to meet the Girl, Adira wa always taller then the rest of the Goth Gang, afterall she came from a family of boys.
Adira snarled as she saw Larissa closer, this... person had been one of the vixen who Andrew cheated on her with, and she would pay.
'Oi Scrag' Adira called out towards Larissa walking towards her as soon as Adira was close enough to Larissa she raised her right hand and sent a massive back handed slap right across Larissa's cheek. 'How dare you get with Andrew, you knew he was my Fiance, and you were one of my friends. You scum sucking slime' she snarled viciously as she stood over Larissa.

Adira curled her hand into a fist, she may not have taken it out on Andrew but she was certainly going to take out all her Anger on Larissa and any other girls who was with Andrew.

It all happened quite quickly. One moment, they had merely made eye contact, the next, Larissa was receiving a slap across the face. Did she deserve it? Yes. Did she know she deserved it? Of course. Larissa couldn't deny that she would have done exactly the same thing in Adira's situation. After all, you trusted school friends to keep your secrets and to play by the rules. But since when did any of the Goth Gang play by the rules? Some part of Larissa wanted to explain the circumstances under which is had all occurred.. But somehow, she just knew that would only make things worse. It was time to take her punishment for being Larissa Sedgwick.

She was unaware of exactly what was happening, whether she was standing or sitting. All Larissa knew was that the rage-filled face of Adira Ater, was burning into her mind, a fist raised, poised and ready. There was nothing more to confess to this girl. She obviously knew everything that had happened, but her words had almost surprised Larissa. Almost. See, Larissa had suspected that this day would come, that she would betray her friend and do unthinkable. Betrayal would surely be the death of her. Things to say passed through Larissa's head like bolts of lightning; apologies, words of comfort, violence. Sorry was a word too late, comfort was mocking, and violence was unjustifiable. So it was that Larissa learnt yet another lesson, as she kept her mouth closed, and her eyes watching, waiting as the world froze in time.

Adira snarled at Larissa, her Emerald green eyes blazing furiously as she watched Larissa not respond. Adira huffed and grabbed the front of Larissa's front and pushed her back against the cold brick wall of the alleyway 'Why' Adira said coldly 'Well Why you Pathetic low life' she snarled as she picked Larissa up off the wall and thrust her back against it hard, similarly to what she did to Andrew when she was having a fight with him.

Adira needed to know why, because she only knew who. The Girl glared at Larissa against the wall, enjoying the pain she had caused she could see a light pink mark appearing on her cheek, the feeling of someone in pain was satisfying.
Adira flicked her hair out of her face still pressing Larissa against the wall, she'd never expected to be in this situation, with someone else yes, but not her once close Friend Larissa.
The Child with the Acid Tounge snarled awaiting a response.

Larissa fell back against the firm brick wall, her shoulders taking the blow. She was dragged forward before being slung back into the same stretch of wall. Larissa did not change her expression. She remained with the same clenched teeth as she braced herself for the pain. And it came, warming her cheek with a sting in the perfect print of a hand. She hadn't come back to New Zealand for this. And now Larissa could tell that she would have to answer, she would be gradually pummeled until she said something. Maybe it was devilish spark deep within her that spoke out- the one that thrived on chaos and disorder. Maybe it was just because the truth was the only thing she still had at that moment.

"You really want me to answer that?" Larissa asked, her tone a mix between a genuine enquiry, and an army of chaos waiting on the tip of her tongue. She was learning to take punishment where it was deserved, but if Adira really did just want an answer, then Larissa would give it to her as raw as it came.

Adira Snarled 'If i didn't want an Answer i wouldn't have asked for one' she said as she glared at Larissa, Adira was being frustrated she didn't like not being answered. The Girl clunched her teeth together and grabbed Larissa's arm and threw her into a stack of crates.
'Answer me!' she snapped as she walked over towards the girl 'You Scum Sucking insect, do you have nothing better to do then to betray a friend.. an old friend. You KNEW he was my fiance, you KNEW we were together, You are a pathetic low life.' she snapped 'You knew we were together and you Still did it' Adira moved forwards again and kicked Larissa in the ribs. Hard. 'You. Are. Pathetic' she snarled.

Adira was about to throw herself onto Larissa and send a flurry of punches at her face but waited she needed to hear why. The Girl kicked Larissa in the Ribs again hard. hoping to hear a crack of some ribs breaking, she kciked again and twice more 'Tell Me Why!' she snapped.

Andrew was doing in his normal duty that he did these days, being a faithful boyfriend to Adira Ater, the one whom he truly loved. Yes, there relationship had faced a lot of ups and downs recently, well mostly downs all because of him but Adira had forgived him and he could never thank her enough for that. He apparated just at the entrance of the Bleak Street and walked into it, one of his favorites streets. The old familiar faces greeted him and he greeted back, in here all were friends and the enemies could easily be spotted and finished.

As he came closer towards the Poison Ater he could hear two female voices, one being a high pitched one and sounded angry. He wasn't surprised because of all things, fights were very common here and he considered that maybe two hags were fighting on something, he was almost going to ignore it and walk in the restaurant to see his fiancee when he noticed blonde hair girl being pushed into the crates and being hit into her ribs and then when his eyes came to the familiar burnette head girl, his eyes almost popped out in surprise as his mind analyzed the familiar figures and faces of two of the members of the goth gang, Larissa Sedgwick and the other being his very own Adira but at this moment they were not plotting pranks together but one was being beaten up by the other and he had no doubt he was the reason for this cat fight.

Watching Adira kick another time into Larissa's ribs he ran forward to grab his fiancee from the back and lifting her up a little from the ground, tried to pull her away from attacking Larissa or later they would have to take the blonde friend to St.Mungo's because he was very well aware of Adira's physical stength. "Stop it, Adira!"he said as he tightened his firm grip holding her back tightly to his torso, his arms wrapping up around her so she wouldn't break free.

Adira felt strong arms grab her from behind and around her waist and lift her up from the ground she wasn't expecting someone to interfere here on bleak street Adira thrashed trying to get back to Larissa then she realised that she wasn't getting anywhere 'Let go of me!' she snapped and thrashed for a bit longer hoping who ever it was would tire. Adira heard the voice tell her to stop it and call her name but she ignored it and quickly grabbed the figures wrists and ripped herself free.

Once Successfully away she jumped onto Larissa. 'You Scum Sucking Low Life pathetic drivel' she said as she was croutched over Larissa her knee's digging into Larissa's Ribs crushing them still waiting for a crack. Adira Raise a Clenched fist and looked at Larissa 'I said Answer me so you should Answer me when i ask a Question' she said Adira squeesed her knee's tighter as she threw her fist at Larissa's Right cheek Bone, She hit with a solid smack hoping to draw some blood, Adira continued by raising her Left hand prepairing to continue with a flurry of blows.

Larissa knew she couldn't take this pummeling forever. Her ribs were beginning to ache. Someone shouted. Someone familiar. Someone who had already played hero to her once before. And now he tried to stop Adira, grabbing her, restraining her and holding her back. Larissa was not bleeding, but red marks were appearing all over her pale figure. And then, as Larissa managed to catch her breath, Adira broke free, shouting something and launching herself at Larissa.

Larissa was fortunate that her ribs had not yet cracked, but they were severely bruised and she knew that too much more damage would certainly break them. Perhaps it was fortunate, then, that Adira decided to throw a punch at her face. A rather solid, almost stone, punch. A short cut slowly made its appearance across the edge of Larissa's cheekbone. A little blood was etched among it. Larissa couldn't reach up to touch it, but she could feel the warmth on her face. And still, Larissa did not fight back. She was more than capable of doing so, but she knew Adira had every right to hurt her. Larissa could maybe silence Adira by explaining what happened.. But Larissa knew how to hold her tongue until the time was right. She had learnt so much since her youth and one of those things, was a very peculiar form of loyalty.

Andrew waited patiently as he held back Adira and managed to take her two steps backward from where Larissa lay but something told him Adira didn't recognize his voice, didn't realize who was stopping her and in a minute pushed off his hands from her and went back to crouch upon Larissa who lay with several red bruises on the ground and Andrew sighed as he watched Adira punch her right cheek and blood appeared from the small red wound that appeared there. "Adira, Stop this" he shouted as he lounged forward put his arm around Adira's shoulders and dragged her back and way from Larissa using twice the force than he had before.

Pushing Adira against one of the walls using just the right pressure so he was able to hold her there but not hurt her he looked into her emerald raging eyes with his own emerald ones and said "I thought you had got over it?" He waved his wand putting a charm between the two of them so Adira wouldn't go and kick Larissa or punch her once again. Taking two steps he reached to where Larissa was laying and as he crouched beside her he asked "Are you alright? Any ribs broken?" Of course whenever someone was injured his healer mind kicked in. Summoning a tiny bottle from inside his cloak he put two drops of the liquid in it on larissa's cheek, it was an all in one, antiseptic and healing for minor cuts and wounds. He watched as the wound cleaned and the skin that was torn stretched near to close the gap. "Can you stand?"he asked Larissa.

Adira grinned with satisfaction when she saw blood come from Larissa's cheek, Adira almost sent the next flurry of punches but she was pulled back from the shoulders and pushed up against a wall. Adira looked up ready to snap at who was stopping her when she saw Andrew. She saw him put up a charm and then go over to help Larissa. This made Adira even more furious, she stood up and moved to the charm wall and hit her fists against it. She was going to weaken it the best she could.

How dare Andrew go and help Larissa after all that had happened, Adira was getting her revenge and all she got was him going back to Larissa. Adira stood back from the wall and threw a solid kick towards it but nothing happened.
'You scum sucking pathetic slime' she said towards Larissa 'You deserve to be in as much pain as you put me through!' she said she she threw her fist at the wall in frustration.
Adira turned around and walked away from the charm wall, she couldn't stand watching Andrew help Larissa. Adira paced backwards and forwards occasionally looking back to see Andrew still with Larissa. Occaionally she would throw a kick or a punch at the charm wall but she just paced.

Larissa tried to shrug away from Andrew as he begun to heal her cheek. The skin either side of the wound, began to knit itself back together. She wasn't looking him in the eyes as he spoke to her, but she did force her arms back against the wall behind her, supporting herself as she stumbled to her feet. Her platinum blonde hair fell forward over her face. She was paler than normal. She wanted to thank him, but the words were changed as they traveled from her lips "What are you doing? She'll kill you." Of course, judging by the way Adira had reacted, he may have already had his punishment.

Whatever Larissa thought of Andrew, or how she felt about him, she didn't give it away too easily. She had once had a three year crush on him.. Alright, it had been small and had meant next to nothing, but after the last time they had met, Larissa felt guilty for thinking that perhaps she liked him more than just a friend. Adira had already begun to dish out the punishment that Larissa knew she deserved. Larissa suddenly gasped and doubled over, clutching at her stomach. She closed her eyes and grit her teeth. Her pain was not up for discussion.

Andrew watched Larissa stumble to her feet, she was looking pale and not in her normal way, in a bad way and that was bad. He waited for her answer to know if she was okay or if anything was broken but instead he received a question. None of the goth gang members played straight, a question for a question that was really unfair. "She won't kill anyone" he replied calmly as he looked back at Adira who was trying to break the magic wall he had created. He knew what she would be thinking, he was helping Larissa but well, was there any help Adira required? And Larissa was injured probably having some bones broken what did she expect, that he would perhaps help her to kill Larissa? Well weren't he and Larissa in the same amount of fault? And he hadn't got beaten up, well just one punch that didn't hurt but not so badly.

He knew if he kept the wall up Adira would do something mental so calmly he walked to Adira's side of the wall and said to her "Control yourself Adira. What would you get by hurting her?" Standing by her side he waved his wand and the invisible wall disappeared, he hoped this would somehow calm his fiancée and she wouldn't go charging on the blonde once again. "Please" he said placing his hands on his shoulder. "You're stronger than this, I've seen it once" he told her as he gazed into her eyes.

Adira looked at Andrew and snarled when he broke down the wall, she wasn't some pup who could be tamed by just anyone. 'You don't tell me to control myself, look at what you're doing' she snapped as she watched Andrew her Emerald Green eyes blazing furiously as she watched Larissa and was ready to pounce again.
'By hurting her she can feel the pain i felt when i found out one of my best friends went off with the love of my life, a friend who knew about the connection we shared, a friend who betrayed my trust, who betrayed me. No one Betrays an Ater' she snapped.

Adira moved and leaned back against the wall folding her arms across her chest, her Aura becoming glacial cold as if a swarm of Dementors swooped in. Adira dug one of her hands into her pockets and wrapped her fingers around her wand, she wouldn't be in school for much longer, she could get away with some torture.
The Girl with the Acid tounge snarled 'Pathetic Scum Sucking insect, you deserve to wellow in absolute torturing pain. Pathetic Drivel you are. Complete Dirt' she snapped.

Larissa was going to tolerate no more. She had not asked for Andrew to assist her, and she was done with all this rubbish. Her eyes found Adira's. Larissa's stared with burning blue eyes. Any injuries she had, she ignored them; Adira was her sole focus. Now it was Larissa's turn to speak. She managed to extinguish the candle of rage that had briefly flared up. "Your words, Adira Ater, are no more foul than a bush of butterflies. I did not come here for a fight, and I have not put up one. I have taken my beating and I need no more." She paused, looking to Andrew. She decided on the spot, that she felt nothing for the boy. It had just been one night, the one night that she had stopped hearing her morals. "Yes, I betrayed you, Adira," Larissa was back to staring at the girl who had once been a highly valued friend. "I slept with your fiance, fully aware of the situation. But maybe.." It was only at this point, that her voice faltered in the slightest. What right did Adira have to know what had driven Larissa into Andrew's bed? What right did she have to know what Larissa was going through, what she had been through all her life?

None. Larissa thought to herself, taking a deep breath and going on. "I've had enough of this. What is it that you want from me, Adira?Yeah, you can hurt me- you can even kill me, for Merlin's sake.. But what is that going to achieve?" Larissa had stepped close to Adira. She was looking her straight in the eyes. There was a great pause, Larissa had made sure of it. She spoke again. "We're more alike than you seem to remember. I may have changed in some ways, but I still bare the same skeletons in my closet, I can assure you."

Andrew stood there watching Adira snap and say she wanted to see Larissa in pain. He decided at that moment that he wasn't going to interfere not anymore as long as just words were exchanged. Watching Larissa get to her feet and say she had enough for her punishment and ask Adira what she was going to achieve now that everything was done he waited for an answer. If Adira was going to get down to dueling he would just have to stop her and take her home and let Larissa be, that was the only thing to do. Give Adira some time to be calm and think it over and it was not like she would go searching for Larissa to take revenge. There was nothing more to say so Andrew stood there, slipping his left hand in his pocket and watching the cat fight.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry was lame

'What Will it Achieve' she snapped as she gripped her wand in her pocket tightly 'It will remove dirty pathetic scum from you, and make you learn your lesson' she Said as she lifted her wand up a bit, she was craving so badly to curse Larissa, make her suffer so much more but she knew she couldn't do it, not just yet, not untill she was officially a Death Eater in Training and could leave school which he knew was going to be Very Soon.
Adira contemplated throwing a few spells Larissa's way so that she could get kicked out of Hoggies, but she wanted a clear name.

Adira lunged forward and flicked her wand into Larissa's Stomach pressing in hard. Adira grabbed Larissa's Hair tightly 'You are low and pathetic, You betrayed my Trust, and one day you will pay the price, you will learn what happens when you mess with an Ater. You were once my friend but you destroyed it. You will taste my wand one day' She said as she quickly withdrew her wand and then sent a low solid punch into Larissa's Lower Abdomen.

Adira walked over to Andrew and put her hand on his Elbow and pulled him away 'Don't help her' she said coldly as she Went to pull him away, knowing he would want to go help Larissa be relieved of the pain.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry i didn't reply first Andrew, busy Holiday Break :p

Andrew was not keen on seeing that one day of future and he hoped it would never come a day when Larissa and Adira faced each other but the world being such a small place it was bound to happen, and when it did, he would have to deal with it, for now he wanted peace. Ignoring his wish to go help Larissa feel better he tagged along allowing Adira to pull him away. He had seen enough drama for the day, all he wanted now was some sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back