OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera walked down to the lake. In her hand she held a muggle wishing stone. Kiera sighed. She had not met to many new people this year and unforutately had no date to the Yule Ball. She sat down by the water. There was no way Cameron would let her live this down.

Mike made his way down, to the Lakefront, searching for a few others, after the exams, and couldnt find them, this was the last place Mike had looked. Mike looked around to see Kiera sitting on her lonesome, not like seeing people on their own, and sat down beside her. "Hey Kiera , whats wrong?" Mike asked.

"Im fine" Mike said smiling back "So have you got a date?" Mike said, on the topic of the Yule Ball, " Im fine thanks" he added.

"Yes," said Mike, "Zuka" he said, "if the worst comes to the worst, Im sure Zuka won't mind if I dance with you for a while, if you want?"mike said

Mike chuckled when she replied that her brother would ridicule her for not having a date, "I know how you feel, my brother would have laughed at me for not having a date" Mike said

Kiera laughed. "Its just he regards me in a completely ridiculous manner. For some reason he thinks guys are just falling all over me and that is so far from the truth! He actually accused me during the summer of making his friend fall in love with me! I barely even spoke to the boy!" she said with a roll of her eyes. Cam was absurd.

Mike listened as Keira explained, "So do you have your eye on someone for the ball?" Mike asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back