Status
Not open for further replies.

Yerik Rhys Price

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Good day Everyone!
This is my character Yerik Rhys Price , First Year Ravenclaw.
I haven't made any Character Development for him but will make one soon. (I promise!)
Anyway, a little description about Yerik Rhys is that. . .
-He is a complete gentleman.
-Is indeed industrious and smart.
-Is straight-forward and ambitious.
-Kind-hearted like everyone else though he is quite serious.
-Mature and Quiet.
Physically?
-Red lips, pale white skin, Blue Eyes, Dark Brown Hair, Tall about 5'8" and a great physique.

I need friends for him any age is fine with me, crushes can be, stalkers (why not?) and some mentors would be great. I just really want to RP. Just simply post her or PM me. Thank y'all! Mintzy:)

I offer James Slick.

Smart, funny, brave character. Looking for some friends.

Interested? If not I have another character...

Maria can be a friend or much more.. :D

Anyways, she's an enigmatic girl. She's really honest to the point of being blunt. When everyone around her are already panicking, she stays calm, she's always the voice of reason between her and her twin. :)

And well, she's very quick to irritation though, specially in the mornings, but she does have a sweet side. She likes chocolates and everything that is cute :D

Physically: She's petite, albeit short for her age.. :D dark brown eyes, with strawberry blonde hair :D

alright. Thank you!
By the way, I have a ravenclaw character too, he's very athletic and confident, he can be friend too if you like.. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back