Wiremu Hunter

Wiremu Hunter

Full Name:
Wiremu Hemi Hunter
(Wiremu is the Maori translation of William, and Hemi is James)

Birth Date:
August 2 (Leo)

Current Age:
11 Years old

Basic Appearance:
Awhhhh, I'd like to think I'm pretty handsome, aye bro? =)) Nah jokes. I'm average height and build, I guess.. I look half Maori, half Cook Islander.. since that's what I am. :))

Parents:
My parents are.. okay I guess. My dad Pita is Maori, born in Taranaki. He came to Auckland for work when he left school. We go back quite a bit to visit family. He's a builder, but not one of those overpayed ones that get heaps of money. :lol: We get by, though. My mum Lani is from Rarotonga, and she was sent to NZ for education when she was 13. We used to be a pretty tight-knit family, but that changed after Rawiri died. Now they don't really like to be at home for long periods of time. I think it reminds them too much of him. Sometimes they'll come home drunk, which can be pretty scary. -_-

Siblings, if any:
My brother Rawiri was six years older than me. We were like the typical brothers; we'd annoy each other, but he'd look out for me, and I'd look up to him. After he turned 17, Rawiri started hanging out with the wrong people, getting mixed up in the wrong crowds. Long story short, he changed. A lot. He died in a gang fight two months before his 18th birthday. That's when I decided that I had to end the cycle. For him and for me. I promised myself that I'd get out of South Auckland, and make a better life. Getting my Hogwarts letter - although very strange, since I had no idea that magic existed - was literally a dream come true. Being able to get out of the hood couldn't have come at a better time.

Pets, if any:
We had a dog named Jake, but he died. :errm:

Area of Residence:
South Auckland. It's sterotyped as the "ghetto of New Zealand", but not all of it is like that. Some of it, yes.. but not all. -_-

Blood status:
Um, I think youse call it Muggleborn, aye?

Five word to best describe you:
Charasmatic, laid-back, funny, protective, honest. :D

Hogwarts House (And why):
I've heard a bit about these houses, bro. I'm thinking that Gryffin thingy one sounds pretty choice. I'm brave as bro! =))

Best school subjects (And why):
Mate, I've never done too good in school, aye? Maybe I'll be better at this magic hoohah. :)) This flying thing sounds sweet as!

Worst school subjects (And why):
If there are any where you need to already know heaps about magic, then I pick that. I know next to nothing about the magic world, but we'll see how it goes. ;)

Favourite place at Hogwarts:
The grounds are pretty sweet. You don't get views like that in South Auckland! :p Well.. there are parks, but.. :lol:

What would your Patronus be?
Patronus.. that's the animal thing that you shoot out of the stick, aye bro? Ohhh.. I think I'd have to go with a monkey, aye cuzzy? =)) 'Cause monkeys are cool as!

What would your Boggart be?
Gang members, or my parents when they're drunk.

What would your Animagus form be? (If you ever were to become one)
Probably the same as the Patronus thing aye..

What would you see in the Mirror of Erised?
I would see my brother alive and my parents.. better.

What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
A few Christmases ago, when my whole family (and friends and neighbours and randoms) had a massive barbeque. Trust me, when my family get together, it's a mean as party. :lol: Plus, Rawiri was alive then. -_-

How do you feel about your brothers death?

If you have made peace with it how long did that take?

How did Jake die, and how long ago?

how do you feel about being muggleborn?

do your parents get violent when there drunk?

why Gryffindor?

feel free to answer this eaither IC or OOC

Thanks for the questions, Sammaay :D
I shall answer IC :p

How do you feel about your brother's death?
Well at first, I was obviously very sad. I tried not to cry, though. I had to be strong for mum. I was angry at the guy who killed him, but fortunately he's in jail now. But, above all, I was disappointed in my brother. He was the guy I'd looked up to for all those years, and then he just throws it away to join some youth gang? Now, I don't want the memories to be soured, so I just think of the good things. ^_^

If you have made peace with it how long did that take?
I have, in some ways. I think it will be hard for me to ever forgive the guy who did it, but I just remember that he's locked up where he derserves, and hopefully it'll stay that way for a long time. I was angry at my brother for a bit, but I've realised that I loved him, and he loved me, and that's all that really matters. -_-

How did Jake die, and how long ago?
Oh, he just died of old age I think. It was when I was about 4, so I don't really know. We haven't bothered getting any other pets since then. :lol:

How do you feel about being muggleborn?
:unsure: How am I supposed to feel? :lol: I don't really get what's so different about it.. I guess it means that I'm sort of behind when it comes to understanding the magic world.. doesn't really bother me though. =-/

Do your parents get violent when they're drunk?
Not really. They just yell.. a lot. At each other, and sometimes at me. I can see now why Rawiri was out so much with his 'friends', because he didn't want to go home. I wish I could just go back in time and tell him that these 'friends' would be more dangerous than our parents could ever be. -_-

Why Gryffindor?
Awhh.. :-? I don't know, cuz! I just think it matches me, aye? Brave, bold, confident; I like to think that I'm those things. ^_^

Sorry, I don't have any questions, I just want to say I'm loving this character. Very New Zealand :) (I'm not being stereotypical, I'm just saying this is definately the kind of person you'd come accross in a New Zealand school, and I'm glad to see someone like this brought into HNZ :)

Nice work, I'll throw some questions out there later.

BEACHED AS BRO!

Naww, thanks! :D I'm glad this character is well received.

At first he was going to be more like "Jeff da Maori" from Brotown, but I couldn't find a good PB :lol: Wiremu reminds me a lot of the people I go to school with, so yeah I enjoy RPing as someone a bit more.. NZ on HNZ :p

Wanna chup? As in a potato chup? =))

Thanks again, Jessy =;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back