window shopping

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda felt good to be away from the school for a little bit.
No books to worry about nothing. Shame she didn't have much money with her.
"Are we just strolling for a while and then go for icecream maybe?" she asked them.

Zazuka had brought about 50 galleons with her to sepend. Sometimes having a job was a good thing. "Let's just stroll for a bit then we can go for some sweets. You have a compleat in at Honeydukes so that could prove useful." She said abit jokenly.

Amy liked to be out of the school and have a change of scene.
"A stroll sounds good" she said smiling at the others.
"Lovely round here isn't it" she said gesturing around her.

Michael remembered as he was walking by the lake that he hadn't gotten anything to write with OMG!!! He thought There's still plenty of time to go to Hogsmeade.
He was trotting past the ice-cream parlour he felt partial to a chocolate with goats milk ice-cream and had to give into temptation he seen a few friends in there.

"Oh hi" he said suprised Andy hadn't asked him to go out for a bit.
"What are you guys having it's on me?" He said
"Just breaking the ice" Totally uneccessarily just because of the shop name. He laughed at least.

Zazuka rased an eyebrow. She knew that Andy was pritty but she hadn't thought that she would have guys become blathering idiots at this age. "Well hello again." She said kindly though there was laughter in her dark eyes.

"Oh ok then" Taking the hint
"I'v got to get a few things so if i see you guys around it's on me" He said counting his last 150 Galleons wodnering where he could get more from.

Zauzka placed a hand on her mouth to hide a giggle as she watched Mike leave. "I doubt he has enough to invite all of us for sweets but it was nice of him to ask." She said brightly

"That would be Madam Padfoot's then, see you there." Zazuka said brightly. Leave it to Andy to be so nice, then again it was why Zazuka herself liked her. "Aims hasn't said anything really are you alright?" She asked looking at Amy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back