Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
12¾", Red oak, Manticore Venom
@Jarica Ashley

Hi, Jarica!

How are you? How are you doing at school? Do you have any plans for the summer? I am well. The school is already starting to bother the will sooner this summer. Exams are approaching, there are books standing on the floor even in the room and they all have to go through them all.

I have not been able to forget you since we met. All thoughts constantly lingered with you.

I recently heard at school that a school exchange program is planned for next year and may apply, that I also plan to apply. Although you will also need to discuss it with your parents and learn more about it.

hurry to lesson. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ryan Williams.

Hey, Ryan!

I'm fine and thanks for asking. You know me always studing with my lovely books. Not realy, but i wanted talk with my grandmother going the camp where is the montain and lake? Mayby you wanna join with me? Exams are esasy to me and if you learn and then will be no problem.

that would be nice and i realy miss you. You can talk with my grandmother and you know i have problems with my dad. I spend more time with her and she is perfect and realy nice to me.

/Jarica.

Hey, Jarica!

Yes, I would love to join you. You will be able to tell me everything that has accumulated in your heart. Just like a stone you can take from your heart.

I can't wait to see you again.

Ryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back