OOC First Name
Teigs
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Dogwood Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Land’s parents were around somewhere. It wasn’t at all unlike him to wander off whilst they were doing something important with his brothers Reid and Remy. He’d been here often enough now, twice, to assume he knew where everything was. After all, this was just a street full of shops, it couldn’t possibly be that hard to find things. “Come on, Nova!” His five month old pup, Nova, excitably ran beside him as he looked through the windows of all the shops. His mum and dad never let him have his own money because he had a tendency to impulse buy everything he looked at, but was it his fault he had to have everything his eyes happened to land on? That was why he had Nova after all and he would never regret Nova, she was the best pup ever! “Are you hungry, girl? Should we find you some food?” Land was a little bit hungry himself, but he would forgo eating if it meant his best friend would starve, he’d never let that happen ever. “I think I vaguely remember there being a food place up around here, Nova, we should see if they have any food for you!” Of course he was completely wrong. Land, for better or worse, was absolutely terrible with directions. A shame to his name, really.​

Staying in New Zealand was becoming somewhat of an extended holiday for the Abernathy's, who'd been there for a number of weeks. Of course when you had money pouring out of your ears this was certainly made easier, and since they had online tutors for their break away, the twins had been able to get to know their new upcoming home for a little longer than if they'd had to go back home to their school routine. In all honesty it made Hortensia very happy not to have to return to that boring old school anyway, which was mostly just lined with grey paint and dinner ladies that smelt like ham. Hortensia stopped dead in the street when she spotted the fluffy little white and brown pooch trotting along next to someone, and dramatically lifted her face to the heavens and groaned, "Why can't we get oneeee..." she asked her mum up ahead for the thirteenth time since the year began. How cute would it have been to have a dog of their own pattering around the home?

Noooooovaaaaaaa,” the pup had disappeared up ahead around the corner and Land quickly sped up to catch her. “Come on you little silly billy,” he called, crouching beside her to scratch her head like she loved. She was the most affectionate pupper in the world according to Land and that made her his most favourite. She wasn’t shy by any means, which Land really appreciates because it meant she was happy to play with him when she knocked him onto the ground to lick his face. “Ah! Noooooo, Nova not the faaaaace.” He laughed, not noticing the small group of people who seemed to have become something of an audience. When Land had first found Nova, she’d seemed so sad, but he’d not seen that side of her since they’d taken her in, and he was so happy about it. They’d only known each other a very short time, but Land knew Nova was his bestest friend in the whole word. “Come on, Nova, you can’t eat me! You have to eat food!”

Hortensia continued to watch as the doggo's boy sat down next to him, and the blonde was giggling as the doggo gave him many many kisses. "He's so cute! Or is it a she?" Hortensia asked, taking a few precautionary steps towards the boy and his doggo, Novaaa by the sounds of it. Hortensia was mesmerised as she watched them playing, the little fluffy creature seemed almost unable to keep still as the dog continued to lick him. She knew if she pleaded extra hard then eventually her parents would have to get her a pet just like this one, although it would have been sad knowing she would have to go to Hogwarts and leave her beloved at home. "I bet Novaaaaa goes everywhere with you, right?" she smiled, kneeling down and putting out both hands towards the puppy. She didn't care if she got her red jeans all dirty, she wasn't going to miss out on something like this. "Here, look, I even have treats!" Hortensia had suddenly realised her chest pocket still had a packet of gummy worms in it, and she held the sugary thing up to the excitable little dog.

Land attempted to see past the play full biting of his pup on his face to see who was talking to him, putting his hands up in surrender to gently push Nova down. “She’s a she, blergh, right in my mouth Nova!” As lovely as Nova’s kisses were, they weren’t all that great when he could taste them. He carefully tried to pull himself up, but failed until Nova become preoccupied with nipping at the new persons hands as she came closer. Not enough to hurt at all, but certainly to let her know there were sharp little baby teethies in her mouth. “She does! I take her everywhere, we got her a bit ago and now she never leaves my side, isn’t that right Noooova.” He said scratching her ears and booping her nose with his. “I love her because she’s so fluffy.” He added, though she wasn’t fluffy like a poodle was fluffy. It was such soft fur. Land could use her as a pillow! Nova started tapping loudly at the girl as she held out a bag of what looked like lollies. “Ooooh! Yes please, we can try them. I don’t know if she likes them but she can tell us.” He said, laughing from his position still on the ground where Nova was jumping between tapping at the new person and trying to lick his face. “She can’t decide what to do, poor Nova.”​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back